Looking for clothes.

Wolfskin75

I disagree but that is discussion for another thread. I don't think I would get it all but quite a significant portion could be removed and you would still have the same exact game. (Can't...resist...friendly...debate) I would only agree as far as that was definitely Bethesda view of Fallout. (Still friends right?)

I think if everyone always agreed with me, I would likely drop dead from a heart attack. :D

Maybe we should start a convo in the debates forum. :D

That said, I am thinkin' that a "war hero", that has a pretty good idea of what is coming down the pike, would have a rather high likelihood of 'being prepared', so, a bunker outside his house, (or inside for that matter) would not be outside the realm of possibility. Having some supplies stashed there would be almost a certainty. Clothes, armor, weapons, food, water, medical supplies, etc. Probably considered a 'cheat'..... but, in the real world, pretty likely he would do so.

One thing I am curious about though is, the world is still at war. Nate is a war hero, still relatively young, still in good health, but, NOT in the military any longer? Was there ever any explanation for that????

I am making a couple leaps based on logic an explanation. (Which I will tag you in another thread for the rest) Nate apparently was in the 108th fox company, during the battle of Anchorage. That was in cut content. (Sanctuary terminals I do believe) also, was an entry saying that nora was going back to work and Nate was staying home. Also, we know that he was supposed to give a speech at the veterans hall about war. I have it as Nate retired due to severe PTSD and wanted to watch his son grow up. Monday the 25th of October would have been Nora's first day back at her already established private practice. They had already made preparations since Nate was (in my story) really paranoid and Nora was super practical.

I dont care if people say it's cheating. It's not. Cheating would be if there were written rules for playing fallout 4...if they didnt allow or intend for you use console commands they would have locked it..they didnt. So I don't pay "them" any mind. It's a game for fun not a competition

Anyway..more about this later.

Edited by Wolfskin75

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, storage space has gotten dirt cheap. Even SSD's have gotten pretty cheap. So, no reason NOT to hang on to mods you download. Especially those that you won't play without. :D

What type of aesthetic are you going for in the clothes? I am very much a fan of classy/ sexy outfits... Since Nora is a lawyer, I do not dress her as a raider or poor white trash for that matter. I have made a couple hundred mashups of clothes from what she wears to work, and then some that are suitable for working out at home. Send me a PM if you like... sounds like what you are doing could be fun.

Here's a couple examples of my mashups. Perhaps you have seen some already/

49319412051_d8056b58ab_k.jpgENH20191129144002_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

49319576477_622928575b_k.jpgENH20191116182852_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

49319048883_12f42e5b03_k.jpgENH20191230210906_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

49319741942_6c07bd5393_k.jpgENH20200101112755_1 by paladina1a, on Flickr

so, I use bodyslide and such a lot. My idea going into to this was that she just had Shaun 3 months prior to the opening of the game. So I made her look as close to a post pardum woman as I could.

I think the last image and first image would be more her speed. I made it that Nate and her met playing Airsoft so to give her a background with weapons enough to survive. I have it she was a independent woman and really would be able to take care of herself. (not a wallflower) Also, I believe they knew something was coming. So, they would have prepared a little. IF I have to say a style it would Jeans and tshirt and sneakers. Jeans on here mostly are high rolled.

I want to be able to play it as Nora completes the main quest and starts some of the DLC's (Far Harbor) after a time skip. which means designing an entirely different body as well as outfits. I will post some of them.

Edited by Wolfskin75