i was made the mistake off buying this game for ps3 should i get it fo

russelljohnson123456789

Havent played it on PS3 as i am PC player for the most, not sure how mods are possible to PS3 version but on PC i can say it is very easy and so much joy in playing, so i would atleast heartly recommend playing Skyrim on PC, just the mod for using diffrent light (ENB) makes the game a hole diffrent game and then be able to adjust it to your own liking is so sweet! :happy:

well now i only mentioned the mod type of it, but hope it shead some light on your choices as im not famillier with Skyrim on PS3

tho i would think the camera would be a pinch to maneuver?

Happy gaming mate :laugh:

Oh boy i did the same mistake buying skyrim for ps3 and yes :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: cause if your pc is up to date you might as well throw the ps3 version out the window (see if you can hit someone) :smile:

buy the Pc version and try out mods like Forgotten mastery = Gives you lots of new spells and theyre even upgradeble, Jaysus swords = adds lots of new weapons to be forged and found

or what about ingredients of tamriel = adds over 200 new ingredients to the game What are you waiting for????