Keybind commands

Drakous79

Good job!

I've copy pasted your DefaultInput.ini code into my DI.ini and it works as expected. Also seems *.txt file name is not case sensitive.

I am testing it on allmost vanilla installation, but I believe it is the same for LW.

The last idea that came on my mind is, if you need administrative rights to edit files inside Program Files (x86). Could be worth starting your text editor as admin and putting GiveResource Money -999999 command into Strategy.txt. Better red numbers than counting resources.

Edited by Drakous79

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My account is in Administrators group too (Windows 7), but still I have to right click Notepad and select Run as administrator to change and save c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.

TheRealGhostwish, I pointed to the file just like an example. To edit the file, I have to start Notepad as admin. Contents of c:\Program Files (x86) are protected in similar way, so I thought it may be your problem.

Good you managed to do it with multiple commands.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I having a lot of problems getting the give item command for the UFO power source, could someone help please?

here is my command:

.Bindings=(Name="Q", Command="GiveItem UFOPowerSource 100", Alt=True)

Assuming the parameter "UFOPowerSource" is valid, this is a Single command with parameters - strategy layer per the "Keybind Commands" wiki article. There is no need for the "Alt=True" part of the statement.

-Dubious-