p90 ?

nx01frank

But as it stands now, there is no way to implement custom animations

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=713

Is it different for weapons? Or is it because the aforementioned replaces rather than adding?

Thats probably because its just a replacer. from what i read there is no way to custom animate things from scratch with our current tools. I may be wrong however.

well it is possible to make new animations but it does require alot of in depth expert manipulation through a 3d app. basically you gotta import the skeleton, import the body mesh, then create your own skin which is a long a tiresome process

Thats probably because its just a replacer.

Ok, that's what I thought.

blah blah blahdeblah gobbledegook and technobabble which is a long a tiresome process

:biggrin: Ah, fair enough then

The P90 would need a new animation and probably a new ammo type which would be a pain. Either you'd find a lot of ammo all over the place for a gun you'd have a hard time finding or you'd have an awesome gun but it'd be useless because you can't scavenge ammo for it.

Try thinking of weapon ideas that would use ammos already in the game, or ammos that another weapon could use.

Also remember the "Alternate Universe Rule". If you want someone can make a P90 that uses .32 ammo.

• 3 weeks later...
it may be a strange looking weapon but is still one of the best SMG's made so it would be good to have one

If by "strange looking" you mean "the sexiest gun ever". I'd even take one that just magically reloaded, but from what I've gathered from you modding types half-assing it doesn't seem to be your style, which I totally respect.