Coronavirus - Is there a silver lining?

MrJoseCuervo

The silver lining for me is you get to see how people react under pressure and get to see that many people wear a mask of who they really are. Those who are truly good come forth and those who aren't hide with their fear.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" I'll have three days to mess it all up again! "

There we go ... back to half full. Will you be posting any tutorial videos?

The bottle of milk Mom gave me after she told me all her troubles always tasted like grapes. Tastes like it's got some Bleasdales Red Brute from Australia in it this time.

Yup.

No Videos!

Nap Time.

LOL ... worst possible time of the day Jose.

I've adapted to that thing I get in my head when I see your avatar (Blondie!!! Blondie!!! ... ). I've adapted to that thing in my ears when I see your name (The Cuervo Gold!! The fine Columbian!!! ... ).

Now ... It's sleepy time!!! It's sleepy time!!!

Gonna be a long night with that one playing over and over. Thanks man.

LOL

Alex Jones doesn't know his keester from a hole in the ground. :smile: He also doesn't know when to keep his big mouth shut.

He does know how to make me laugh uncontrollably though ... so much so that I let slip to Cuervo a couple of the treasured "Striker secrets".

No understand, :wink: ! Me no speakA the Diddler. :teehee: Savvy?

Pass that Columbian over here. :cool: No Salt, no more Lime! I have had enough lime and salt. I'm done playin' Margaritaville. Just Gold straight up! Until I've had my afternoon delight.

LOL ... Blew out a flipflop, stepped on a pop top ... had to cruise on back home ...

Yah all that biting this, licking that seemed like way too much complication for a simple task to me too (well back when I was still allowed to savour the flavour of a little "to kill ya").

Thinkin of Corvid-19 is working up an appetite.

Ordered Pasta Primavera yesterday, got a surprise with it. Came with some Lobster bisque.

Awakened today and discovered a Supreme Pizza froze solid in the freezer. Some blame it on a women, but I know it's no ones fault.

Espresso to drink made me think what a great place where I haven't been, yet.

Ooo I'm dreaming my life away thinking of a better day with family, and gamer friends.

Thank you Paga. Margaritaville lead to an interesting discovery ... Jimmy doing one of my all time favs from Crosby, Still and Nash ...

Warmed my heart.

We got 80 feet of the waterline ... nicely making way!