NMM version 0.34.0 and new notification system

Dark0ne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the New Notification Option when viewing the Skyrim Nexus area of the Board, "Latest files by your friends" but how or where can i change the Settings to be Notified for a certain Mod that i Downloaded, since that can only be done if i Be Friend someone, but how can i set it another way if that Member wont accept me as a Friend, since i dont want to Be Friend the Entire Forum just to see a Mod Update.

I dont like Mod Manager, since its Confusing and sometimes have Bugs or Some Members dont even use it with their Mods

What does this mean "Latest tracked file uploads" If its referring to the Endorse Button when viewing a Member's Mod, then its not working, because i use it and im not seeing Endorsed Mods.

By the way, wheres that Rate Member Comment Button if someone insults the Member's Mod or Praise the Mod and why is it gone, will it return and does it serve a Purpose for Moderators.

Edited by daventry

@ daventry - to track a file go to a mod page you want to track and click on the binocular icon (below the latest version box).Once you have done that you will see a new tab on the front page entitled Tracked Files.

Thanks and i hope it can Track 500 Mods :rolleyes:

Lets say i dont wat to Track the Mod no more, how do i Un-track it and howcome it doesent tell me im Already Tracking the Mod after clicking two times on it. :unsure:

Edited by daventry

OK, So I enabled Notification of Comments on Tracked Files and the notification tab said there were 5 new comments and listed the mods. When I clicked on one I was taken to the mod's page, but the notification tab then went to zero, so I didn't know what other four mods had new comments on them.

The notification tab always did this, so it's not a new phenomenon, but now that I really want to use the notification tab for this, I am wondering if I have done something wrong or missed a setting in the preferences?

@ daventry - use the Tracking centre if you want to remove mods from your tracking list.To get there from the Nexus main page hover your mouse over the files tab and you will see a link to the Tracking centre.

@ valc - Use the back button to get back to the notification list or open each notification link in a new tab.