Ghosu's Weapon Pack (WIP)

ghosu

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool ghosu, that's some fine workmanship. Love the falchion! :wub: I might be a bit biased though, instead of a baseball bat for intruders...I've got a falchion! :devil:

I also read the comment about "send it to hothtrooper", lol...nonsense! I look forward to sending an endorsement your way and I wish you luck on your project. :D

So far I'm digging the Golden Army Blade and the Boarding Axe! Always nice to seee new, lore friendly, high quality weapons.

Stay motivated, and don't lose focus. Looking forword to more new weapons, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Looking very nice. I'll download these ones when they are released.

Any chance of some shivering isle style weapons like amber/madness ore/grummite ones?

Thx, Shivering Isle stuff is not planned atm since i don't like the design thaaat much, i'm using Cinema4D, Mudbox and Photoshop.

How do you incorporate Mudbox into your Skyrim texturing method? Do you lay out your base textures and colors in Mudbox, then extract the image and edit it in Photoshop? I am very curious about the program and wonder if its worth it.