Ghosu's Weapon Pack (WIP)

ghosu

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

hi i dont want a lots of mods in my game but my favourites one and i have jaysus sword mod on my game so i wanted to know if this mod is working with jaysus and if not i like two of ur sword the sedethul and sword of golden army if i want only this two sword there is any standalone for this to sword only bye the way great job specially on golden army sword

hi i dont want a lots of mods in my game but my favourites one and i have jaysus sword mod on my game so i wanted to know if this mod is working with jaysus and if not i like two of ur sword the sedethul and sword of golden army if i want only this two sword there is any standalone for this to sword only bye the way great job specially on golden army sword

.. How could it "clash" with Jaysus swords?

Yes, these are fully compatible.

• 5 months later...
Beautiful model and textuhre. Hope you also make a two handed version.

I've two quick questions:

1. You're still working on the Kilis Sword?

2. You can rework the texture of the Nokkelen? Your last works look way better than the Nokkelen, and i think that with new texture that sword can grow with new life...

Hello

Thanks, well...

1. Not sure yet, texture would need a lot of work. Looks fine in editor but terrible ingame, we will see...depends on my mood, as always.

2. In general i don't overhaul/redo my old mods. I see them as small steps of a learning process, i prefer variety and decent quality - not perfection.

There will be a 2h version as well.

greetings

Edited by ghosu