The Christmas Hat Contest

Thor.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the front page of the poll

Yes that's right its almost that time again and I'm in the spirit for a contest, the Christmas kind..

The rules are that you have to out do everyone who joins in the contest and make your sig and avatar decked out with a Christmas theme, the avatar has to be a Christmas hat..

but the rest is up to you.

Sig and avatar update pending.......

So whose up for it http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/happy.gif

this will be a poll

To make things interesting you can vote more then once, sense there wil be allot of people joining this poll. You can only vote once on the first poll but the second poll you can..

Don't vote until the second poll has more contestants

The more people who join the more chances of someone receiving a special something at the end of the contest.

1st

second prize

third prize and so on. makes for a more enjoyable contest if its teared that way. so vote away, the more people join the higher the chance someone will get something special. the winners will get a kudos for there efforts.

So make it extra special everyone because a prize awaits

Edited by Thor.

People are still int he works, i am looking around for more flashy snowy themes around.

they have a good 2 weeks to get it all together remember.

If they don't they get Disqualified from the poll.

Meh. I'll be glad once the contest is over TBH. I have a really pro new sig I made ready for launch, but I'm leaving it until 22/12/12. It's one kick-ass sig though, way fancier than my last one. All anime N stuff. But nope, the world's gonna end before you see it.

Uber-Says who it's wrong. People asked me to be less of a grumpy mysanthrope, so I'm trying to be festive. Unfortunately I'm not very good at festive and the result is just wierd and creepy.

Edited by Vindekarr