What mod added this? "The Armory" island?

TheMacabre1

Macabre, heyas.

Ok, so... this one really isn't too tough. You just sort through your mods for plugins that add that as a new settlement, if that's what it is, or mods that add new areas to fight in through quests, or just by adding new areas. Then disable them, start the game, and see if they're still there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The one where you're fighting for that Ghoul in Concord. The one who lured you into his base by placing a little girl in front of his building asking for help and then he captured you to sell you as a slave. He keeps insisting, that he's only selling raiders as slaves, don't know why he's luring in travelers with a little girl asking for help then....
I think it's called Depravity.

EDIT: Maybe it's Outcast & Remnants. It's one of those two in any case.

Edited by Shrapnel

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The one where you're fighting for that Ghoul in Concord. The one who lured you into his base by placing a little girl in front of his building asking for help and then he captured you to sell you as a slave. He keeps insisting, that he's only selling raiders as slaves, don't know why he's luring in travelers with a little girl asking for help then....

I think it's called Depravity.

EDIT: Maybe it's Outcast & Remnants. It's one of those two in any case.

South of the Sea. I looked at it in CC and it tells me SOTS. ;)