Obama: Worst president in the last 100 years

MrJoseCuervo

It is an argument. Becau

the "you are not an amercan"is so boring and not even an argument. you should know after the last election that 82 000 000 americans - the majority - do not share your opinion and you should begin to respect that. I´m just a humble foreigner trying to help you to understand that and to think about the reasons. forget about me.

It is a valid argument because OUR country , society and culture is NONE of your concern. So if you hate America so much stop indulging in our products , Art and Culture. I'm sure YOUR country has plenty of culture to keep you entertained.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god. do you really try to tell me you and heyyou are the only true americans and the 82 000 000 u.s. voters do not count as much as you or trumps supremacists and racism supporters ? i can not take you serious and it is sad that you show not even a little respect for the majority in your own country!

if you try to tell me with your crude theory that not being a supremacist means i hate the country and so these votes does not count i just say to you: welcome as a spiritual member of the illegal storm of the capitol. they sounded exactly as ignorant as you sound here.

i assure you i do not hate america and not my own country. but i fear supremacists, racism, ignorance and the a lack of respect of people who argue for a minority like they are the clear majority while ignoring reality.

oh my god. do you really try to tell me you and heyyou are the only true americans and the 82 000 000 u.s. voters do not count as much as you or trumps supremacists and racist supporters ? i can not take you serious and it is sad that you show not even a little respect for the majority in your own country!

Not at all. What I am saying though is that your foreign opinion of OUR country means nothing. So like I said, If you hate America so much just stop using all things American and don't concern yourself with our internal affairs. If we somehow do something that affects your country in some way please let us know, but I doubt anyone in DC cares enough about sheep "wrestling" to push for a world wide ban on the practice.

you telling me this while showing no respect and ignoring the majority of your own country. if you try to disqualify me or my ability to debate about obama or trump you are just disqualifying yourself. deliver real arguments instead of pure pseudo nationalism. that's how a debate works.

and if you still believe the fairy tail that dominion voting machines are manipulated you should study some fact checks instead of stupidly repeated lies of trumpists. and supporting conspiracy is clearly not the same as patriotism. and not following conspiracy, racism or supremacists does not mean you hate your country.

you telling me this while showing no respect and ignoring the majority of your own country. if you try to disqualify me or my ability to debate about obama or trump you are just disqualifying yourself. deliver real arguments instead of pure pseudo nationalism. that's how a debate works.

and if you still believe the fairy tail that dominion voting machines are manipulated you should study some fact checks instead of stupidly repeated lies of trumpists. and supporting conspiracy is clearly not the same as patriotism. and not following conspiracy, racism or supremacists does not mean you hate your country.

Yes, the majority voted against trump. That does NOT imply that they support everything Biden does, and trying to pass that off is disingenuous at best. Deluding yourself is more likely.

And yes, because you are not an american, do not live here, didn't grow up in the culture, your opinion is, quite frankly, irrelevant. I suggest you go to Texas, say, Dallas, and start spouting off your 'supporting the second amendment is the same as supporting slavery' bull crap. You won't last 30 seconds.

I live in the US. I don't need the outsider view of some foreign press (Globalists at that) opinion. I don't even trust the press here much less a bunch of globalist tools across the pond.

I am sorry you are hurt that your POV has no weight with me. Have a beer and get over it.

don't worry, i`m absolutely not hurt. just avoid wrong insinuation and try to exchange facts and arguments and we can debate as usual :wink:

repeating your "non arguments" does not change them into arguments. it's the same with trumps lies. repeating them does not change reality.

one question: why is it so important for you that that someone in a debate like this one has a u.s. passport or is born in the u.s. or not ?

You keep using the fraudulent 82,000,000 number as if it's that's many against a handful of others.

(And I say "fraudulent" because even the Ministry of Truth had to walk back their claims about "no voter fraud" and change it to "okay, there was voter fraud, but not enough to change the election" - still an arguable statement, without any proof, but no longer relevant)

You are forgetting that perhaps 75,000,000 plus other Americans DID vote for Trump! Very nearly HALF the population in fact, so should their voices not be heard? Should the country be split in half? Should the 'United" States be broken up again? And before you peddle out the usual left wing vomit, about "unity" - That requires compromise on BOTH sides, something the left hasn't done for many years, and still refuses to do.

I live in Australia, so my views on personal ownership of guns is vastly different to the average Americans view. Personally I find the "American" cavalier attitude towards human life distasteful, and the "gun culture" equally abhorrent. But I understand it, and even agree that - in America - they are a necessary evil, and that gun ownership is now a necessity. It would take generation upon generation to change that ingrained mentality and the sweeping changes touted by the left will NEVER work.

Thorough education about proper gun safety and handling, thorough checks and registration during the gun purchase process, increased penalties and more thorough investigation of gun related crimes, and thorough border security to lessen the importation of illegal weapons would be a good start.

Perraine, most people in the rural area of the US receive their first firearm instructions from their father quite early on. I was about 8 years old when I had gotten my first instructions but didn't fire the weapon yet, was instructed on the basics of cleaning, preserving, and storage of a firearm. It wasn't till I was between 10 and 12 that got a BB gun and a review on weapon discipline and edicate. I am fine with there being gun licenses; however after going into history as well as looking at history unfold in certain countries with registration programs I have swayed against it as brutal regimes went into power after using the registry to do gun grabs before placing civilians under boot.

As for the "Ministry of Truth" well their claims of not enough to change the election has been proven false up in New Hampshire the machines up there were found to be swapping votes. This was found when a republican won by 24 votes and the democrat demanded a recount well during the recount in this small district they found the republican didn't win by 24 votes she won by 324 votes. So they audited all the dominion machines in the state they found the machines shifted the vote by 8% against all the republicans candidates. Look up Windham New Hampshire on alternate video uploads as youtube has taken down the video for "Violating Community Guidelines" and this video between the county Treasury (the people that receive the ballots after election) and a reporter.

Edited by Gracinfields

(And I say "fraudulent" because even the Ministry of Truth had to walk back their claims about "no voter fraud" and change it to "okay, there was voter fraud, but not enough to change the election"

You are forgetting that perhaps 75,000,000 plus other Americans DID vote for Trump!

All instances of voter fraud in the 2020 election that have been found were found to be for Donald Trump. So its a fraudulent 75,000,000 to a REAL 82,000,000