Obama: Worst president in the last 100 years

MrJoseCuervo

you are not alone. at least i`m sure i can believe your words more than trumps, assuming that your dayly rate of lies is a lot lower than trumps.

i'm sure Kimberly Guilfoyle had a severe impact on your final decision :wink:

Give us an example of a recent Trump lie, and let's see if we can find common ground. Surely that shouldn't be difficult? I'm happy to admit, that Mr Donald Trump is a bit of a wanker, but I'm to hear a coherent argument as to why President Trump and the Trump Administration is "bad".

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us an example of a recent Trump lie, and let's see if we can find common ground. Surely that shouldn't be difficult? I'm happy to admit, that Mr Donald Trump is a bit of a *censored*, but I'm to hear a coherent argument as to why President Trump and the Trump Administration is "bad".

Oh dear. Have you considered that you might be living in a self-imposed bubble? You know about tools like reading across the aisle, right?

Here's an exercise you might like to engage in which involves sincerely challenging yourself to seek out and assimilate the best arguments against your own positions on a variety of subjects, including your own worldview and the values you hold to be true.

You'll find it will be tremendously useful in exposing your own cognitive biases, refresh your own personal values and also help to inoculate yourself against a phenomenon that too many humans suffer from: believing in bullsh!t because it happens to suit your point of view.

You'll also become a better communicator.

I'll be interested to hear how you go.

Give us an example of a recent Trump lie, and let's see if we can find common ground. Surely that shouldn't be difficult? I'm happy to admit, that Mr Donald Trump is a bit of a *censored*, but I'm to hear a coherent argument as to why President Trump and the Trump Administration is "bad".

Oh dear. Have you considered that you might be living in a self-imposed bubble? You know about tools like reading across the aisle, right?

Here's an exercise you might like to engage in which involves sincerely challenging yourself to seek out and assimilate the best arguments against your own positions on a variety of subjects, including your own worldview and the values you hold to be true.

You'll find it will be tremendously useful in exposing your own cognitive biases, refresh your own personal values and also help to inoculate yourself against a phenomenon that too many humans suffer from: believing in bullsh!t because it happens to suit your point of view.

You'll also become a better communicator.

I'll be interested to hear how you go.

Still waiting to hear the "lies" Trump is telling. I do see many, MANY lies being told by the left, but us sane, rational folks have come to accept that as normal. But you should really seek some self reflection before accusing others of "living in a bubble". :dry:

But you should really seek some self reflection before accusing others of "living in a bubble". :dry:

When your best argument effectively parrots what your opponent just said, you've got nothing.

Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, but it also suggests the lack of original thought.

Politicians lie. ALL of them. That is simply a fact. Know hot to tell when one is lying? His lips are moving.

Yep. Trump lies. Biden Lies. Pence lies. Obama lies. Clinton lies. Its standard procedure for the lot of them. And it is VERY easy to verify.......

Politicians lie. ALL of them. That is simply a fact. Know hot to tell when one is lying? His lips are moving.

Yep. Trump lies. Biden Lies. Pence lies. Obama lies. Clinton lies. Its standard procedure for the lot of them. And it is VERY easy to verify.......

Amen.

Still waiting ... :cool:

You mistake me for someone who gives a sh!t about whether Trump is lying or not. I don't. And I don't live in the US. I was just interested in reading through this debate thread to see how many people actually engage in good faith, rather than in an arrogant, partisan way with no actual willingness to have their opinions changed because they only ever accept information that reinforces their own biases.

So carry on waiting. Expecting other people to do your work for you is characteristically right wing.

Still waiting ... :cool:

You mistake me for someone who gives a s*** about whether Trump is lying or not. I don't. And I don't live in the US. I was just interested in reading through this debate thread to see how many people actually engage in good faith, rather than in an arrogant, partisan way with no actual willingness to have their opinions changed because they only ever accept information that reinforces their own biases.

So carry on waiting. Expecting other people to do your work for you is characteristically right wing.

Yet you aspouse the fact that Trump lies, so I was merely waiting to see if you had proof.

But carry on blaming others for your own mistakes, and projecting your own shortcomings and prejudices on others. It's an expected and typical strategy for the left. :laugh: