Mod question

wilbatruss1257

Starting at "The Nexus Forums" page I found "Skyrim sub Forums" under the "Nexus Sites" Item. Under Skyrim modding there is Mod talk, Mod troubleshooting, and Mod Requests. Are you referring to one of them when you said "the mod's page", because like I said there is no Forums tab on these Wenches mods.

If I'm in the Skyrim Mod Talk screen for example and I do a search for Wolfskull cave, what is that search going to look at? Will it look at the Wenches Mods or just the stuff under Mod Talk?

Including Striker's comments, if I go to the Deadly Wenches mod, then to Posts, then to Forum Thread, I do a search for Wolfskull Cave. When that comes up dry I then post my question as a new topic. But where do I post it? The Nexus Forum for Deadly Wenches doesn't have a "New Topic" button. The Posts Page has a place to add comments, but that doesn't sound right.

On the mod page (the one I linked) click on the Posts tab and then just to the right of that Forum Thread button is one called ... Add Comment.

Note that is the Skyrim version of Immersive Wenches, not Skyrim SE, so if you are playing Skyrim SE you'll need to go to that mod page instead of the one I linked. Finding the mod page isn't hard ... start at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus and at the top of the page where it says Search type in Immersive Wenches and you'll see that Quick Search already has it at the top of the list.

As I indicated, searching for Wolfskull Cave wasn't going to find anything (I already tried that for you). That's why I suggested you search using the name of the quest ... surely it must be available somewhere in the game (I don't play Skyrim, but in Oblivion it's just a matter of looking in the vanilla game Quest Journal ... did they strip that out of Skyrim too).

I really appreciate your responce Striker. You have been most helpful. It doesn't make sence to me that Skyrim and Skyrim SE would have separate mod Forums but I'll keep that in mind in the future. That is one of the reasons that Nexus is overly complicated and those managing the forums spend their time criticizing and making excuses and are of very little help.

Anyway I've found the answer to my problem so we can call this issue solved.

I really appreciate your responce Striker. You have been most helpful. It doesn't make sence to me that Skyrim and Skyrim SE would have separate mod Forums but I'll keep that in mind in the future. That is one of the reasons that Nexus is overly complicated and those managing the forums spend their time criticizing and making excuses and are of very little help.

Anyway I've found the answer to my problem so we can call this issue solved.

It makes perfect sense that there are separate forums for Skyrim and Skyrim SE, because they are two seperate entities, that require different things.

One is 32 bit, and one is 64 bit, they also can't use each other's mods, because you CANNOT use Skyrim Mods with Skyrim SE and vice versa.

It's bad enough that there are already people who think you can, and it would just add to the confusion if SKyrim and Skyrim SE were combined into the same forum.