The real Christmas Hat Contest

Thor.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! I did not know that hat rule, that was posted in the LAST POSTER WINS area by THOR Before I took the pix with the hat out.

Since it was not made clear to me here,

And I did not know about it since I did not know about the first Hat game because the rules weren't fully posted here.

Before I gracefully take my new wisdom, go from this poll, game, contest in shame and go find something better to do then cry over uninformed ignorance I'd like to say.

IMO it would be better that the person who started this poll and contest disclosed all the rules to this game, JUST IN CASE some us and also if there were a sudden influx of newcomer's could learn them, that the THOR gave us recently in THE LAST POSTER WINS, so all a formal introduction was given. RULES being posted at the time of the games beginning are important. Instead of ASSUMING all of us are old timers who know everything about the Hat Contest and It Rules from a Previous Similar Game which another person posted to and APPARENTLY KNEW ALL ABOUT. Posting ALL The Rules So EVERYONE, not just all of those WHO KNOW can play would get THOR more Kudo's, so new and old comers who don't know all the rules from a previous version can be PROPERLY PREPARED.

I'll let you off this time. i should of clarified the rules to begin with, but sense i did to late, you still win though.. next will be bit more of the rules.. Edited by Thor.

lol one thing i can't stand is voice over dubs http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif or its poorly out of synkhttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif