Where would you rather be ...

Striker879

Yesterday I was in one of those places where they keep insanity locked away, but I convinced the RN's: Real Nuns to let me out just in time to save my sanity. I'd rather be outside looking insane than inside looking to see Nun's without their clothes on. :laugh: Naked female penguins. :ermm:

Some sights can't be unseen ... thanks Paga ... HeeHeeHawHawHaw!!

I keep insanity locked away too. Inside of me. It gets out once in a wee while and I let it run its course. People are much friendlier to me afterwards. Not in a caring "we-have-a-nice-padded-room-for-you" kinda way, mind, just nicer. I think we're all insane anyway. Most people will deny it and invent rules and regulations to classify behaviour into normal and abnormal, usually with their own behaviour as the norm. We're a civilisation of lunatics, parked on a distant planet to not get in the way of real civilisations. Something went wrong at the plant where they manufacture Humanoids and the malfunctioning units were gonna be destroyed until a minority group protested and wanted to save us. Earth and its myriad of loonies are the result.

I keep insanity locked away too. Inside of me. It gets out once in a wee while and I let it run its course. People are much friendlier to me afterwards. Not in a caring "we-have-a-nice-padded-room-for-you" kinda way, mind, just nicer. I think we're all insane anyway. Most people will deny it and invent rules and regulations to classify behaviour into normal and abnormal, usually with their own behaviour as the norm. We're a civilisation of lunatics, parked on a distant planet to not get in the way of real civilisations. Something went wrong at the plant where they manufacture Humanoids and the malfunctioning units were gonna be destroyed until a minority group protested and wanted to save us. Earth and its myriad of loonies are the result.

Jimmy ... thank you so much!! It's all crystal clear to me now!!

You know, for years and years I've known I was an alien. It is a tiny bit disconcerting to find out that actually I'm a defective alien ... but I'll get over it.

When you get right down to it nothing has changed for me since the moment immediately prior to me reading your post. It's still SNAFU, which is OK as I'm used to it.

Yawn! That was enough excitement for one day.

I just watched another One Step Beyond TV episode. Yawn. Yup! Strange/Wondrous/Mind blowing. Ears rumble. Yawn. :geek:

I knew the sun would find me before it found you Paga so the 50 minutes of HewHaw closed out my day. Made for a nicer thing to rattle around in my old noggin while I awaited the Sleep Fairy than I`ve had recently, so it was a gift well received and greatly appreciated.

I'm glad I finally found something to get your boat floating and your mind off the Mid-West. Right at the moment I'm laid back on a Neo Air Mattress. It's nice when full of hot air. But when it cools down I have to wake up to and fill it back up with some CO2. I thought about the problem. I wondered where I could get some N2O. There doesn't seem to be a place where I can get any N2O. I got an idea that I felt was close enough. Now I watch an episode of Hee Haw. While I'm laughing I give it a refill.

While it's going SNAFU at night the mattresses slow leak leaves me feeling like I'll dream about something funny.

We're never always in sane. :wacko: There's just a door in our heads that says In or Out? Make up your mind?! :laugh:

I just watched another One Step Beyond TV episode. Yawn. Yup! Strange/Wondrous/Mind blowing. Ears rumble. Yawn. :geek:

I knew the sun would find me before it found you Paga so the 50 minutes of HewHaw closed out my day. Made for a nicer thing to rattle around in my old noggin while I awaited the Sleep Fairy than I`ve had recently, so it was a gift well received and greatly appreciated.

I noticed they never stop the camera when they miss their lines. Sometimes it's Funnier too!

They keep filming the real life activities so we know the rest of us children growing up in the REAL WORLD are not alone.

I noticed they never stop the camera when they miss their lines. Sometimes it's Funnier too!

They keep filming the real life activities so we know the rest of us children growing up in the REAL WORLD are not alone.

Ya some of the stuff with Junior is a hoot. They even go back and replay some of the best of the worst messed up lines ... they knew how to celebrate the "right stuff".