What is your favorite web browser?

qas123890

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite browser?

Looks like chrome is getting more and more popular every day, especially with all the exploits and day one bugs turning out of no where without warning from Microsoft, especially the one that allows sites to be able to track mouse movements in real time. things like that keeps me away from Exploiter Edited by Thor.

I was a very loyal Opera user since 1999 (version 3.6) but unfortunately it has gone from (IMHO) the best browser to below average. Version 12 was bug-ridden and crash prone, and was the final nail in the coffin that made me switch to Chrome. Before Opera was Netscape 4.x. I never used Internet Exploder unless I had to.

Its now a official open source browser war, between firefox and chrome, it really looks like explorer is losing its edge. I hope they step up there game or fallow suite with the rest.

Probably won't happen though,

http://www.pcworld.com/article/221829/chrome_10_vs_firefox_4_which_is_best_for_business.html

Ever since Youtube stopped supporting Internet Explorer 6, I've been using Firefox. I like the endless possibilities for customization and many of the useful addons that Firefox has (like NoScript and AdBlock Plus).