Daily Digest or not getting email

BaronofHe11

I can't help you with checking the daily digest, as I have mine set to immediate. However, did you take note of this in the settings?:

Not all notification methods may be available for all notification events.

No but note this just recently stopped working, it was working fine before the xmas. Unless you are suggesting there has been a recent change in how daily digest is sent.

I can't help you with checking the daily digest, as I have mine set to immediate. However, did you take note of this in the settings?:

Not all notification methods may be available for all notification events.

No but note this just recently stopped working, it was working fine before the xmas. Unless you are suggesting there has been a recent change in how daily digest is sent.

No, I'm not suggesting that, as I wouldn't know. I just didn't (don't) know how you have your settings.

I don't know what else to suggest, but it is strange that it worked in IE for you. Having said that, I use Firefox and don't have a problem, but as I said, I don't use daily digest. Have you added any plug-ins to Firefox recently?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...

I may have fixed this since I last posted. Not sure exactly what I did, but I seem to remember unsubscribing and resubscribing to the threads I was watching - maybe unchecking and rechecking the options in My Settings/Notifications helped also.

Maybe deleted nexus cookies? (Make sure log-in info is known before doing this).

• 2 months later...