Need a little help from the pro's

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was a choice you asked for reminding the pro nicely! But I take no offense. you can make all speeches and rant's when ever you want when there is cause. As to the fo3plugin I had that already and made a few merged esp before asking here. I had one problem with that. And it revolves around the master list where a esp was a master to another esp. did not know how to change that or if I should.

Well it was a choice you asked for reminding the pro nicely! But I take no offense. you can make all speeches and rant's when ever you want when there is cause. As to the fo3plugin I had that already and made a few merged esp before asking here. I had one problem with that. And it revolves around the master list where a esp was a master to another esp. did not know how to change that or if I should.

lol yes, well It is one of the most complex requests I've received, FWE, FOOK 2 were a lot easier to do.

Heck Even merging all of the weather and wasteland lighting and interior mods is easier to do that this one.

But MMM ? holly molly. ok well we can do that no problem. Now Unless you want something a lot easier? I'm game. but I can show you an external view of your request and an interior view in game of the mod in action.

EDIT: heres what it looks like on quick error checks

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [06] Martigen's Mutant ModWithAddOns.esp
[00:02] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2905, Errors found: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:02
mmm-paint.jpg
another-mmm.jpg
Edited by Purr4me

name of the mod?

what you do is use zmerge of those exact two mods into one, and zmerge might duplicate somethings but then you can use the utility to set ignore on the duplicated data.

when you save it, you need to reset the code in the geck, garden of creation kit so the offsets get put back where they belong.

then clean it so the extra junk gets removed ...and then retest it in the utility and save it again now you can inspect the results and test it in game.

that all goes without saying

OR

11 since it is an esp set as master? simply load it into the garden of creation kit, hard save it without doing any thing else and the geck will remove your problem.

the trouble there is it might break it. you need to see what takes place.

Well purr I can see the learning curve is high. So like you just did . I will have to do each mod the same way then again for mmm and fwe merge in theory.

Purr is he like a puppy of yours.

based strictly on the simple request this is your best bet:

since it is an esp set as master? simply load it into the garden of creation kit, hard save it without doing any thing else and the geck will remove your problem.

the trouble there is it might break it. you need to see what takes place.

Please give that a try and report back

Then how to add the merged esp so it takes the place as the master. So you know I most likely messed it up. I merge the fwe broken steel esp with add-on of the same. Then a patch or bridge for wmk I think I'm not home had the fwe as it master.