⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Need a little help from the pro's

Then how to add the merged esp so it takes the place as the master. So you know I most likely messed it up. I merge the fwe broken steel esp with add-on of the same. Then a patch or bridge for wmk I think I'm not home had the fwe as it master.

you can do that but it gonna-be messy

, basically all mods have their own patches, if some one else makes a patch for another mod to be compatible then the whole lot goes in as a group.

ya really can't mix and match.

but if your after using some sort of patch , please give the reason why?

all wmk's go as a group . you don't mix wmk with FWE's software.

Here are some examples:

1. merge_2019_08_11_20_12.txt = Building references for WeaponModKits.esp
    Building references for WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp
    Building references for WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp
    Building references for WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp
    Building references for WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp
    Building references for WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp
    Building references for WMK-RH IronSights.esp
    Building references for WMKAA12Shotgun.esp
    Building references for WeaponModKits-Unique.esp
    Building references for UniqueWeaponsRetexturedPITT.esp
    Building references for Verification Patch.esp
    Done building references
That's called a group. Now say you have another mod that points to this mod's patches, #1 that's a bad habit to do things in that way how ever, prior to making a merged mod / patch so you can point to the data your targeting ,you need to change the target to the merged patch name and remove it's patch name. The data it targets is inside the merged patch.
I only keep a few mods with the merged info in them like wmk is here, most of the time if the results are good, I remove the information and zip it up and move it aside.
Now ,even though you see a plugin pointing too right hand iron sights, it still will not require that mod to be installed, but if it does get installed, the data is covered and is already patch ready. Otherwise by it's self, it see's nothing and complains about nothing.
this is not what most people are used to. All my stuff works flawlessly.
I know by doing and messing up and studying the issues and the code and determine what changes are required in order for it to work as intended.
there are 11 plugin's that now take up only 1 slot. Mine, this wmk does not ask or nag you or stop the game due to no fose being installed, another bad habit of scripting I remove or make workarounds. I have NO need for any mod to stop my game because a message wants to tell me something I already know. Useless ideas.
When I drop in or run the game through a script extender, all of those scripts fire as intended and I still don't need it. As far as I am aware, I am the only person who does this, I have yet to witness anyone else doing it. My games run slick smooth as silk and most mod's I rebuild my self.
I don't like dealing with crashy mods. Or nag screens or games stuttering due to stupid ideas.
Edited by Purr4me

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the last post and ty. That was my try not doing my own thing yet. Wanting to follow you just curious.

Hey I know somethings(more than not they are wrong) but I will try to stay on topic. And anything you want me to dld please remember I need to dld the end product and not the middle man. As to the mod organizer 2.

Just seen the last post and ty. That was my try not doing my own thing yet. Wanting to follow you just curious.

Hey I know somethings(more than not they are wrong) but I will try to stay on topic. And anything you want me to dld please remember I need to dld the end product and not the middle man. As to the mod organizer 2.

I went shopping an am cooking dinner, it's Friday night and I have company.

I can show you what there is to look forward too.

tell me the mods, you want merged or I will show you the results.

I just wish you could use discord, I am live with another user there too, but after dinner in about 3 hours things here will calm down. being the lady hostess tonight.

Fallout-3-Mod-Organizer-v1-3-11-not-logg

Edited by Purr4me

Well how about this just be the best hostess you can be and don't forget to smile and laugh. And the first thing you can help me with in the morning(anytime) is what do I need to dld. I can make a quick stop for dld tomorrow.

Oh I am wondering where the dld link was for the mmm files I can't find it.

Well how about this just be the best hostess you can be and don't forget to smile and laugh. And the first thing you can help me with in the morning(anytime) is what do I need to dld. I can make a quick stop for dld tomorrow.

Oh I am wondering where the dld link was for the mmm files I can't find it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/users/86563?tab=user+files&BH=2

and the RC-1 older version is on another website.

so I'li link you into his profiles sections for the mods he made and for what ,you should really slow down and learn some history ,Some of these authors have been around for a very long time.

They've made fantastic mods, a lot are now gone, but can be found. ( Martins Mutant Mod )

Hers the future:

Fallout3-6-5-2020-9-09-28-PM.png

Fallout3-6-5-2020-9-17-14-PM.png

and a ton more. you just need to be patient.

Kitty Black

IF you do a google search for this term you will see where to grab the older versions For the assets needed.

Ok I will get the app for the discord so when I am dld stuff and I have questions we can chat I will need the discord info on how to find you there. Cuz I'm at a lost to what I am doing if you didn't want me to have the files for mmm in the first place.

In the early day's, the tools you currently have made by scripter Ron the Java game utility was the only things we had to start out with. it's was easy, smooth and slick.

It did not come without faults. it was limited in design but it gave us something at least we could use.

Fomm, was made by Quazy. and a few other people to increase game editability. it was a power house loaded with tools.

then came an Editor, a sort of spread sheet type of thing that opened up the inner workings / exposé the plugins to the viewer. fo3 edit.

with all things come growth, improvement's over time. As things improve, so do processes for the modding applications. stream lining the process, getting that exact processes down was the Holy Grail.

this is what you seek. So it's not something we look away from. Here I will send an invite when you have established an account on discord, you let me know.

I will setup a channel Just for you.

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me