⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Need a little help from the pro's

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I will let you know about discord.

But I am still confused. Besides the software and old files. What I am supposed to be doing. In a hands on way.

That's what the hands on approach on discord will be all about.

I will train you.

Hold the train a second.

How much time will it take? Cuz when I said I would come to discord was only for a few mins or min of an hour at a time. Maybe ever other week.

Sweetie, that's Entirely up to you, it's not going anywhere, it's there for your use.

This is who I am

Edited by Purr4me

Look you have been very nice. But very direct. I am no closer today as I was a week ago. As to the software I thank you but the mod org 2 will not install due it try's to dld stuff to which I can't. I would need a offline installer for that. Not sure why but how is it so different to tell me here vs discord. Plus if you are really willing to help why not just do a tutorial of your way and ask the admins to sticky the post as the go to way for all to see. As to this point in and you not answering how long it takes. I am just going to save us time and look for a different game. Not jumping through hoops for months.

Look you have been very nice. But very direct. I am no closer today as I was a week ago. As to the software I thank you but the mod org 2 will not install due it try's to dld stuff to which I can't. I would need a offline installer for that. Not sure why but how is it so different to tell me here vs discord. Plus if you are really willing to help why not just do a tutorial of your way and ask the admins to sticky the post as the go to way for all to see. As to this point in and you not answering how long it takes. I am just going to save us time and look for a different game. Not jumping through hoops for months.

Ok , it's cool your time.

here, on the nexus ,we respect the threads necromancy's.

Basically to open up a teaching thread might be a bad thing and abusive.

Most of us take it off line to another more private place for this Kind of thing.

If your new, it does take a lot of time to learn things.

The fo3 Utility has it's limits, and creates duplicates. there are other tools too I would need to teach you to use.

That's a massive offer. this is the reason I don't. Like you ,there are limit's we are allowed so I too agree with you.

Maybe this is a lot to take on.

the link is there, should you want to activate it. Discord links expire after a time. but you can always ask me for another any time.

EDIT: as to that ? I highlighted, I'll grab one off the network here that should work. what operating system do you run?

This is our only open source program page as the older stuff went obsolete. If you can't run these? then your only other choice's are Fomm, and Vortex

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194

Edited by Purr4me

Ok I will try. I will be in discord for a few minutes in about 2 hours from now. As For any videos it would help if they were dld's so I can replay them at home.

The problems I see with discord is that it will require more time then normal due to I can't implement anything til I get home and try. Plus I will require that we record all conversations for replay. If that is even possible and you have no objections to that. The main reason for the recording is that I have dyslexia. I tend to miss steps or place them out of order sometimes.

Do you want my list of mods so you have a head start for the ones you don't already have. And thank you for being so patient with me.