Need a little help from the pro's

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waste of time and my data what a wonderful way to help. I knew it from the moment you said discord this would be a problem. But then again this forum is dead with no one else offering there help.

Admin can close post.

No it was over when you asked if I was her puppy .

But after that ... did you learn anything ? Could you take what you learned and then go on the help forums and help someone ? No ? Whose fault is that ?

Yes I did learn something, that fo3 is a old game that no one plays with merged mods any more. From the overwhelming response to help here (including puppy's post). And the "hand holding" teaching theme was and is a power move. If that member was an amazing teacher then there would be no problem showing everyone else here. how doing it the "right way" for there perfect merged mods. But I guess puppy you just can't stop chewing on a post that was dead more then a week ago.

Yes I did learn something, that fo3 is a old game that no one plays with merged mods any more. From the overwhelming response to help here (including puppy's post). And the "hand holding" teaching theme was and is a power move. If that member was an amazing teacher then there would be no problem showing everyone else here. how doing it the "right way" for there perfect merged mods. But I guess puppy you just can't stop chewing on a post that was dead more then a week ago.

Ya see what happens when you DON'T do any research? You would find out I do In-fact teach on this web site.

You were insisting some one else fix your mess. I volunteered to help you. What I got back was disrespect.

I help so many people it isn't funny. It's not my fault you don't have a fast internet connection where you could have Joined US and I mean a ton of us on discord for 1 on 1 tut's. We are NOT here to fix your mess, we are here to assist if we can, Not be at your beckon call's.

Now, On discord, you can see the magic happen. NOT here. we are not allowed to arbitrarily Modify others mods in the open .

Some things are easy, some are not. Now, I am a very Nice lady and I went far beyond any requested assistance.

"GET A BETTER INTERNET PROVIDER" then maybe you won't be so frustrated.

Stop being rude.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905

That works with most games, Please read the instructions. And there even more Advanced methods too.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981

But to sit here and hand Hold you ? with an attitude? No even I am not expected to do that.

Rude ha ha linking software you know required a internet connection to use. When I told you in the beginning I did not have one, only a cell internet connection that requires a full installation or archive install but I found it myself after asking 3 times and getting bull xxxx about other ways being illegal. You both are a waste of time. don't care anymore moved on to a more current game. Have fun wasting other people's time.

Rude ha ha linking software you know required a internet connection to use. When I told you in the beginning I did not have one, only a cell internet connection that requires a full installation or archive install but I found it myself after asking 3 times and getting bull xxxx about other ways being illegal. You both are a waste of time. don't care anymore moved on to a more current game. Have fun wasting other people's time.