Things We All Wish Bethesda Would Learn

Deleted472477User

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For FO4 I'm more worried about what they're going to remove, with every new Elder Scrolls game they take something good away and replace it with pointless fluff.

True that.

I cant say im not interested in FO4, but honestly, if CdProjectRED delivers with their games, wich i think they have all the talent and passion to do so, ill happyly leave all beth games without looking back.

Edited by pavy

With skyrim having a breakthrough with flying dragon enemies, maybe we will be treated with something similar in FO4? Obviously not actual dragons but maybe drones or vertibirds.

nah i think fallout 4 will have some kind of co-op

How does that interfere with this concept?

it will also cause rage and hysteria!!!

Slightly dramatic but tis the nature of many gamers I suppose :rolleyes: Co-op would be a great option I agree but I can't see how my idea relates to it in any shape or form - I meant flying machines as non-playable enemy bots.

i dont see coop being a good move Unless its seperate from the campaign. FallOut is about being the Lone Wanderer. i dont really feel like Coop would fit. Unless, as i said, its kind of a separate campaign. Idk. it does sound kind of interesting, having Coop instead of just a follower, but also sounds like something can go very wrong lol.

@Pavy. i did beat FONV, but modded. like modded OP guns and Perks and stuff. but thats the only time. i started a Hardcore run through with only a few mods, such as the Perk every level mod i mentioned, and i think i added late game guns (but stock, not OP or anything) just to kind of add to the Role Play early on. but nothing to make me OP in Hardcore or anything (besides having good weapons early)...ive only gotten about half way through lol. havent played in many many months now :P

i dont see coop being a good move Unless its seperate from the campaign. FallOut is about being the Lone Wanderer. i dont really feel like Coop would fit. Unless, as i said, its kind of a separate campaign. Idk. it does sound kind of interesting, having Coop instead of just a follower, but also sounds like something can go very wrong lol.

@Pavy. i did beat FONV, but modded. like modded OP guns and Perks and stuff. but thats the only time. i started a Hardcore run through with only a few mods, such as the Perk every level mod i mentioned, and i think i added late game guns (but stock, not OP or anything) just to kind of add to the Role Play early on. but nothing to make me OP in Hardcore or anything (besides having good weapons early)...ive only gotten about half way through lol. havent played in many many months now :P

Lol stop copying me!..no really i did pretty much the same as you, the perk mod was really essential and i remember also using some canibal mod, or something like that, lol.

I havent played FO3 like a year or so, but i played it so much i couldnt go on anymore, but i might reinstall it one day with all these fond memories coming back :P

i played FO3 on PS3. beat it three times and Platinumed it. got FONV originally for PS3, didnt like it, sold it and bought PC version to mod it. still didnt like it but it was tolerable lol :P