Erotic Bethesda Mods and Sexuality

JoeOGrant

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, the nearly photo-realistic body mods and clothing mods (skimpy or not) add an aesthetic beauty to games that is pleasing to the eye. Admiring the human form in art is no different than enjoying the vibrant colors you see in nature after a rain. Those who do not like such mods, to me, seem to be those who have body image issues.

I personally would like to know if they are also the people who have issues with the idea, that those of us who were born with disabilities, or acquired our disabilities in our infancy, actually still have normal human drives?

Just a few thoughts and musings.

For me, the nearly photo-realistic body mods and clothing mods (skimpy or not) add an aesthetic beauty to games that is pleasing to the eye. Admiring the human form in art is no different than enjoying the vibrant colors you see in nature after a rain. Those who do not like such mods, to me, seem to be those who have body image issues.

I personally would like to know if they are also the people who have issues with the idea, that those of us who were born with disabilities, or acquired our disabilities in our infancy, actually still have normal human drives?

Just a few thoughts and musings.

I won't go into major details and bore everyone with it, but I think you're right in some cases. Sometimes body image is the issue. I speak from experience. I had two jerkass boyfriends back to back who did a number on mine and I came out of it with a bitter attitude that lasted for several years. I can confirm in my case that poor self-image/body image colored how I felt about these kinds of mods.

I've done a lot of healing in the past few years, and my attitude improved. I still have some bad days but for the most part I feel much better about myself and pixels on a screen don't change that.