Who should Clarissa's Daddy be?

Xaranth

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Clarissa's Daddy be?

• The Chosen One (Fallout 2 Protagonist)
    • General Oliver
    • James / Dad (From Fallout 3)
    • Chief Hanlon
    • Caesar
    • Robert House (There would be Science! involved)
    • Other

Simple. Clarissa has revealed that she doesn't know who her daddy is/was. So you lot get to pick.

Personally, I'm leaning towards Chief Hanlon, because 1) Kris Kristofferson! and 2) There's a whole lot of potential pathos there.

What does it say about me that I'm leaning towards a choice based on its potentional for pathos?

Ohter: I'm thinking she's related to the Lonesome Drifter, possibly they're long separated siblings. In other words, a vote for the Mysterious Stranger. Edited by Brigand231

I would say Mysterious Stranger. I would've chosen Chosen One, however Clarissa would be like 40 years old by New Vegas. As the Chosen One in FO2 (Spoilers ahead) get's someone from the bishop family pregnant in 2241. And at the ending it is stated that he is a male, whoever it is that get's pregnant can get again but it is unknown when. And Clarissa doesn't look like someone from New Reno.

Best Regards,

-Mohamed

As I said on the Nexus I vote for Cassidy.

I don't think it is far out to see her as Cass' half sister. She's tough as nails, she can drink and she can shoot. And she's good at showing the guys their proper place :whistling:

Well since I have not played anything before Fallout 3, Cassidy seems very interesting, I know who that is from my Wiki reading.

But I am liking Mr. House, for the Science Win. lol ;) 8) ;D :yes:

I don' t know about that More Science, with Stanislaus Braun.

Robert House probably invented the things that he used for his madness, or the fundamentals of it anyway.. lol

I can't see Braun, mostly because there's no way I can twist him around enough (Even with Science!) to make him fit the 'hero' label.

House, if you shift your view a bit, yeah, could be considered a Hero.

Cassidy and the Mysterious Stranger fit it pretty brilliantly. The only thing I don't like about the Cassidy idea is that that makes him an adulterer. :(