why is thecaretaker no premium member ?

xrayy

And if the site bot was commanded by Skynet and implemented a code in every mod to launch a worldwide cyber attack resulting in a nuclear holocaust optionally with plagues of flying rodents and the seas rising up and turning yellow?

If we were lucky maybe we'd get an email first instructing us in the proper procedure to get our head between our legs so that we could kiss the rosy one goodbye.

Of course, if instead we were unlucky ... well then we'd be unlucky ...

And if the site bot was commanded by Skynet and implemented a code in every mod to launch a worldwide cyber attack resulting in a nuclear holocaust optionally with plagues of flying rodents and the seas rising up and turning yellow?

Is there any reason to believe that site bot would not issue that command to Skynet?

Is there any reason to believe that site bot would not issue that command to Skynet?

Can we even know which way autonomous machines might think?

I saw something like this in a NCIS episode where someone distributes a lot of video games containing a hacking code and plans to synchronize all the machines and create a gigantic informatic attack.

I'm disappointed none didn't react about the nuclear holocaust, plagues of flying rodents and the seas rising up and turning yellow. Did everybody forget pastor Richards?

I saw something like this in a NCIS episode where someone distributes a lot of video games containing a hacking code and plans to synchronize all the machines and create a gigantic informatic attack.

I'm disappointed none didn't react about the nuclear holocaust, plagues of flying rodents and the seas rising up and turning yellow. Did everybody forget pastor Richards?

I'm GTA "disadvantaged" OA ... but Google is my friend sometimes.

So now are you implying that Nexus is just a construction for world domination?? Hey ... what if Dark0ne is just an avatar for the Site Bot, and it's the Site Bot who is running the show?? Even worse ... maybe Site Bot is just the avatar for SkyNet, and Judgement Day is somewhere just around the corner!!

That's it ... I'm headed to Crystal Peak!!

you are all a bit off topic :wink:

who takes care for the caretaker and his premium account ?

seems we are in an off topic forum... :rolleyes:

@oblivionaddicted - i like your eyes!

you are all a bit off topic :wink:

who takes care for the caretaker and his premium account ?

seems we are in an off topic forum... :rolleyes:

@oblivionaddicted - i like your eyes!

What?? We're allowed to be on topic in the Off-Topic forum??

What'll they think of next!!

without a lifted account the caretaker will always see advertisements and has a limited download rate. pretty hard life...

So maybe the Caretaker is indentured to the Site Bot. Hmm ... paying for past sins?? That Site Bot does seem to be a harsh task master.

So now are you implying that Nexus is just a construction for world domination?? Hey ... what if Dark0ne is just an avatar for the Site Bot, and it's the Site Bot who is running the show?? Even worse ... maybe Site Bot is just the avatar for SkyNet, and Judgement Day is somewhere just around the corner!!

Most likely to dominate some of the nations where all King George the Third's children moved to get out of the castle for some fresh air and Sunshine! :geek:

What if the site bot created a doppleganger of Robin Scott and exiled him in a parallel dimension?