[WIP] New Vegas Bounties Update

Guest deleted2159825

Maybe you should include a new bounty were you hunt down the infamous and elusive Ronald Dillinger XD.

On a serious note (Unless you actually plan on implementing a Ronald Dillinger Bounty, then on the same note i suppose) You should include more of the Bounty Hunter "Vaughn" from The Inheritance i like knowing that there are other bounty hunters who aren't either dead or trying to kill me in the Mojave. He had phenomenal voice acting as well, sounded like a certified badass. Anyways keep up the good work!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait for the updated versions, i havent played these yet, im hoping you wll get them finished before i finish my playthrough, can never have enough content :smile:

I 2nd That!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately he prefers to jump from one idea to another instead of finishing something...

First this buggy Inheritance and never a real patch for the bugs, then this next month, next month, next month updateghost here, then this russel companion and soon probably firebase zulu as the next wip forever project.

I give up hoping and waiting for Bounties III, Fallout 4 will bei out lang before even 50% of all this stuff is finished.

Unfortunately he prefers to jump from one idea to another instead of finishing something...

First this buggy Inheritance and never a real patch for the bugs, then this next month, next month, next month updateghost here, then this russel companion and soon probably firebase zulu as the next wip forever project.

I give up hoping and waiting for Bounties III, Fallout 4 will bei out lang before even 50% of all this stuff is finished.

I did beta testing for Inheritance and it was not that buggy. As for someguy jumping around from project to project thats his choice. He does alot of the work and has real life to work with too. I don't think you realize just how much work goes into these mods. Its one thing to make a weapon like millenia or some of the others do (which is alot of work too.) but making a mod is incredibly complicated.

Oh yeah, the unpaid modder who makes free content for the community while having a personal life certainly owes us his undivided devotion. The Inheritance was a quality project with professional voice acting and lengthy additions to the game, made primarily by a single person. His other projects are considerable in scope and ambition, but he has delivered quality content to us thus far. These things take time that can't always be accurately estimated, and he needs to maintain interest in what he is doing, hence his work on multiple projects. You know what? It's good that you've stopped hoping and waiting for NVB III, because he is in no way obligated to make the damn thing in the first place. The last thing he (or any other modder for that matter) needs are people like you who demonstrate disrespect for the long, arduous labor of love that he is making for the community. Get a clue.

Edited by looloolooigotsomeapples

july the 4th should be the date when the guy putting in all the real effort and time and creativity and various bodily fluids should be in a position to make you happy, your highness [dukov].

wow, i really feel like shooting a certain named character in fallout3.

hey dukov, why don't you make your own multi-faceted supermod while you wait?

Edited by johannfingermusch

Seriously, there are already enough self-entitled brats on the Nexus who think they can boss modders around and tell them what to do in their free time, and it certainly doesn't need another one.