Why so angry

Dannyvela198535

Ok I don't know much about these forums all I'm trying to do is have someone add weapons from movies I see new mods every day so I'm know it's possible , with that said ive had 2 ppl come at me like I'm stepping on their dicks relax Bros if there was an easier way to make a suggestion I'm all ear til then leave me be at least I'm not out here coughing on ppl or kicking puppies or something evil like that I just love swords and Skyrim enough said

There is nothing wrong with making requests, and I didn't come at you. The "git gud" part of my reply wasn't meant to be rude, but more of a lighthearted joke, although I can see how it would appear to be rude. What I wanted to do was help you to make a post with just a small amount of writing structure. The reason for that is so you could have better luck with suggestions in the future, because the lack of punctuation, save for one or two commas and some exclamation points, made your post, A, hard to understand, and B, sound... fanatical, which is a bit off-putting to some people. So please, calm down and make your posts more cohesive. I'm not trying to be mean, nor do I claim to have perfect punctuation myself, I just want to help.

Ok brother help me out bc everyone is getting alll pissy about it and tbh it's annoyed to see someone upset about a request .. but just tell me how I can make a request without everyone getting all offended I just want the clash of the titans weapons

The hip bone sword from blade the and weapons armor from willow,and the kurgan sword from Highlander as I see someone already put the katanas from Highlander already . Btw sorry for this run on paragraph Im currently washed my alligator cage using the text to talk any detailed feed back is appreciated

Edited by Dannyvela198535

It looks like you've cleared up this misunderstanding so I'll lock this thread.

As when making suggestions regarding mods, please keep this part of our ToS in mind:

Within this community, you are not inherently entitled to another's time, work, or creations. Comments or posts that imply otherwise may be subject to moderation.

It is up to the mod authors if they want to make the mod you suggest, if they don't it may be best to have a go at making it yourself.