Skyrim's Humour

billyro

This one is a bit of a spoiler for any who haven't yet cleared Frossel in Solstheim, so I'll tag it.

Where the Rieklings are performing their little cargo-cult ceremony with the wagon and crude fake horse, look on the ground just under the horse's tail, where you will see several lumps of charcoal. It seems the Rieklings figure that fake droppings make their fake horse more realistic. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was heading through that cave in northern Solstheim (it's a long word that begins with a "B" that's hard to spell) looking for a Black Book. The place is crawling with rieklings. Toward the end of the first zone, I found a riekling tent off to the side of a tunnel with a massive pile of both volumes of The Lusty Argonian Maid inside. I just kinda stared at it for a minute, then lol'd a bit.

HavocPL, on 26 Jan 2013 - 04:31, said:

Festus Krex about killing bride

"Killing her will be easy. She'll be so happy she won't see it coming. I should know - I killed a bride once. It was our honeymoon. 'Tepid,' I said. 'The bath water should be tepid! Lukewarm is NOT tepid. Close, but there is a difference. Stupid cow..."

This line, among all of the many other Festus Krex gems are so much more rewarding when you realize that his voice is provided by none other than Jim Cummings.

Another bit that always gets me is the dialogue that takes place between Farengar and Odahviing, when the latter is trapped in Dragonsreach. I won't spoil the details. Just go back to that moment, and see for yourself.

Edited by redrew89