use of suggestive debate topic title

xrayy

i would be happy if people discover their common sense again and try to act constructive - including debates - instead of being proud to demolish, to put things intentionally in a wrong context and to celebrate their basic school logic.

"common" sense is what got us where we are today. I would much prefer folks exercised GOOD sense. :D

If it weren't for all the bad weather we get we would never enjoy a day where we think the weather is good. Which begs the question; when is the weather actually good?

Don't forget your liver spot cream if you're going outside during that great warm sunny day! :laugh:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be happy if people discover their common sense again and try to act constructive - including debates - instead of being proud to demolish, to put things intentionally in a wrong context and to celebrate their basic school logic.

"common" sense is what got us where we are today. I would much prefer folks exercised GOOD sense. :D

If it weren't for all the bad weather we get we would never enjoy a day where we think the weather is good. Which begs the question; when is the weather actually good?

Don't forget your liver spot cream if you're going outside during that great warm sunny day! :laugh:

SKIN CANCER!!!!! Agghhhh!!! :D

Skin Cancer?

What kind of cereal can you by that reminds us of a forest fire?

Skin Cancer?

What kind of cereal can you by that reminds us of a forest fire?

Eww Mom!! I don't want to finish my breakfast. This one didn't get burned all the way through ... he's still too juicy!