Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

You Nexus people are doing an excellent job, especially considering the difficulties that you are facing.

Nexus has done much for me in the way of both mods, for several games, and with the forums (especially Druid's Garden).

Very much appreciated, thanks!

Graham! (Maharg67)

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That the Bethesda staff and the Valve employees have the word Nexus in their dictionary. You understand what I am saying. Heh?

I actually don't understand what you're saying! Not sure I know that colloquialism..!

@ Dark0ne :

Your work did not go unnoticed by the large companies over there. This is a compliment. If it wasn't you, the TES games probably couldn't be the same today. Do you think Oblivion could have lasted that long if no site to keep its fan community was there? Yes, there are other sites too for getting TES mods, but it is Nexus what makes the difference. You have done what most people rarely manage to do these days: a big fan heaven with lots of activity, a place where the fans can upload, share, and discuss their modding work in an environment that feels like home, active and rich. We are proud. Do we need to say more?

Edited by SilentResident

I played vanilla for years, ps3 actually, then hit youtube about six months ago and started seeing mods for the games i love, which brought me here. You guys are awesome, and do an awesome job. I built my pc and started modding and never been happier. Keep up the awesome work, you and your team deserve it!

This site is the single deciding factor in picking a PC purchase over a console purchase for games that are supported. At least in my case. I'm sure many others feel and do the same. So yea, developers and publishers should very much pay attention to the work you've done, made possible and how you've created a hub for people to come together as creators and end users.

So this is probably the first post I've read under site news (I'm relatively new here) and I have to say that just on this one post alone I suddenly acquired a great deal of respect for you. I figured someone ran the site but as I haven't frequented the forums, I didn't figure I'd actually ever hear your thoughts on anything, but it's really good to see just how much you care about this site. It's also refreshing to be reminded that there are other people who just do things because they love it, regardless of the return. So keep up the great work, a lot of us appreciate it more than we can express.

Thank you for this post, Robin! The Nexus is one of the strongest arguments for PC gaming. Your staff's creativity, hard work and dedication are absolutely rare in this day and age of rampant corporate consolidation of the way entertainment is distributed and consumed. It is, sincerely, one of the few gaming sites left that upholds the ideals of the early days of the internet and it has brought me nearly a decade of joyful modding goodness. Thank you all so much and I hope 2013 treats you well!

i suppose i'm one major contributor to how much your skyrim site is over loaded, considering the GB's of mods i got from you, so i owe you a major thank you, and clear appreciation for what you have been doing for us,

thank you,

i appreciate your work,

Good Luck