Random things ruin game imersion

Xaikarik

I found out later that a mod caused this glitch, but my character decapitated the commander of the Penitus Oculatus only to have the commander keep fighting her without a head. The nearby guard who said "this should be good" at the beginning of the fight didn't know how right he would be.

@Zalman: UKSP fixes that issue with the non-hearthfire homes, but yes, I've noticed that it still occasionally happens with the stewards for hearthfire homes. It annoys me, too.

Every time I go to the Reach, a dead hagraven falls out of the sky. Every single time. I have no idea why.

The "Your health/stamina/magicka is low, so we're popping up this annoying message to tell you what you already know" message boxes at the beginning of new games used to really aggravate me, but it turns out you can disable them entirely in the config file.

Every time I go to the Reach, a dead hagraven falls out of the sky. Every single time. I have no idea why.

The "Your health/stamina/magicka is low, so we're popping up this annoying message to tell you what you already know" message boxes at the beginning of new games used to really aggravate me, but it turns out you can disable them entirely in the config file.

Where is this option?

As for me, it's really simple things that probably can't be changed that are not 'bugs' per say.... Like the fact that you can soul trap most undead, but then you can't soultrap a necromancer's zombie. And that the undead have white souls when they're clearly former humanoids.. I'd just like a little consistency here. Then there's the water in the temple of Kynareth. It looks very pretty. But I keep thinking about how bad it is to leave standing water around the sick, and the spread of disease even if I tell myself they're doing all the healing with magic and potions.

Now for some reason everyone I run into says something like "That spell looks dangerous..." I don't have any active effects and I don't have any spells equipped.

Sometimes this happens if you have an enchanted weapon. Like a flame enchantment on a sword and guards tell you to "watch what you're doing with that fire!".