Scheduled partial down-time and mod publishing

Dark0ne

Yes, that's the comment topic for the file you added -- I don't get what the problem is?

I get this:

An Error Occurred

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

Edit:

This appears to be an old issue that you earlier commented on, Robin.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's the comment topic for the file you added -- I don't get what the problem is? You added your file on the 5th of December at 10:23PM, that comment thread was made on the 5th of December at 10:23PM...it's the comment topic for your file...

Maybe I'm being unclear but we aren't seeing the same thing. When I click on the 'view forum thread' link (from the mod's comments tab) I get this:

"An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in."

I don't want to get this topic further off track so I'll happily wait for a resolution on the actual problem thread that Ishara posted. :rolleyes:

EDIT: That didn't take long. The link works - thanks for the quick fix =)

I can't believe that you've been running this candy store so long, using the methods of Angus MacGyver... ;-)

Had I never found this site way back in the "FO3" days, I would have never thought to mod the game at all...

These days, when "Beth" puts out a new game, this is the first place I visit...Not to "fix" things, but to make the games more personal...

Can't thank you enough for giving me an outlet for my own aesthetic...

So you just keep doing the voodoo that you do so well...Some "Down Time" will be worth the wait.

Reflex

I can totally relate to the file page issue because it happened to me. Fortunately, in the long run it didn't matter one jot but this new improvement is very positive.