Forum upgrade complete, still some work to do

Dark0ne

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new forums look great. There are a few issues(such as the chat members number) but overall, everything looks awesome.

I hope some of the forum upgrades improve the comments somehow too. :P

(It'd be great if you could actually update the comments though. Do they run on different code?)

The new layout looks fine!

First I was bit confused about "how to comment at a board" but now it's really great because I don't have to jump for a response to the other board, I can answer on mine! :D

I had the hope that there would be an update for the personal messenger too, so that I could write a pm for several recipients but...you can't have everything! :DD

Great work!

1) I always found it convenient that the 'link' pop-up had two fields: one for the url and second for displayed text. It's no biggie though, I'll get used to the way it is now, with only the url field.

2) The flip-switch is very cool (although maybe it was there before too, idk :D ).

3) I believe there's always enough room for all smileys on the right (below the post options), although I have a 16:9 screen, maybe others have less work space). Pity they're hidden now, it was convenient having them all visible.

That said, it really looks nice!

and don't mind this line :D , just checking if Superscript works in comments now.

Edit: it doesn't

One more change I don't quite like (but I'm not making complaints, I'll do alright with anything you throw at me):

In the 'My conversations' view the new visible avatars are nice, but a separate column showing who the message was sent to and not only from would make it clearer I think.

Edited by dogier

i like the new forum layout. it's more optimized for mobile phone and smartphone somehow. and what i like finally there's a fast reply option for posting post in debates section (before there isn't). but i still can't commet on non-forum nexus. (still have to access forum and comment in the official comment topic though......) :-(