⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

WIP - The Companion friendly Hobbit Home

Pellape

After I wrote about my fears, to crash something, Murphy's law took over. :wink: The game did not start after my 2 min short editing in the Display Room with CSE :D It was not me, as it was xOBSE that did break - Let me explain... Well it was me, as I control xOBSE or any OBSE really as my BAT file makes changes to them.

Murphy's law : Anything that can break, will break!

First. This will not happen to anyone that does not edit Oblivion in the same way I do it, so I want to make that clear. I have CSE loaded in the background while making tests in game. And you know I use ENB, and turn on and of dll files, which works, if you do not run the game and CSE at the same time. You must know what you are doing when combining all this stuff. So i break xOBSE 3-9 times a week, reinstall it and continue as nothing happens, so it was just a coincidence it did break now, when i wrote: I fear that I will break something, in the previous post and I sure did. :D Not me... I did not do it. I had to restart the comp to be able to reinstall xOBSE 21.5 as a file was locked somewhere...

So that is what happens? A file gets locked as it is in use, and therefor the BAT file I made cannot rename it and therefor the game will not run. Ahhhhh... My brain still works. Good to know., It is cooler now, late evening and then I am as best. :D

Why do I need the BAT file. In case you forgot what I wrote about how to make CSE to work with ENB, which it normally does not, mt bat file is required to make them work. It turns on and off ENB and the dll's that comes with CSE, that makes the game run slow... So when a file is loaded, Windows interfere and locks it, but not always as it mostly works to do as I do, have everything loaded, for quick editing and quick testing at the same time. I crash CSE daily though... When i close the game, the dll files for CSE is renamed... :wink: Well... This is how I do the stuff. Do not do as I do... as it is easiest that way to keep the stuff running smoothly or do it if you can do it with full control. :D

You have been warned... :wink: be careful as I am NOT!!! :D

So what did happen in the Display room then? Well nothing really. The editing worked perfect... :wink: The crash had nothing to do with what I did in the display room with CSE at all :D

So why write about this at all? What is the point I want to make? Well, the coincidence, that it did happen, when I feared something could happen and it did. I got a bit surprised... That's all... :wink: I thought, WTF Pekka...

Edited by Pellape

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RP and Immersion

I was in game right now, taking screenshots for the book Barren Mine, invincible, observing, watching, waiting for the best screenshots and I sure got PLENTY!!!!

When seeing how the Evil Book Burglars really act and behave, I will have more to add to the story, as this is what it is about, Role Playing and stories as that is extremely important for the Role Player, the story, immersion... I will do my very best to increase the immersion with 586% really, do above my own limits.... If you think I fail to do it when you play this mod, well then your limit is higher than mine as i am not as good RPer as I think i am but still, if you have objections, let me know still, will you? So we can make this perfect. :D

So what did I see? What will I add?

When the break in at the Library occurs, before the player gets into the story, the books in the library gets carried away but where? To somewhere else. From point A to point B. :wink: They gets hidden in dungeons all over the place, and as you know I added them in 61 dungeons by now, but I never thought about the consequences that change makes to the habitats that are in those dungeons. First, the books and Book Burglars are added there with scripts, so if you do not have the quest to get a specific book, nothing will happen, just to make that clear. So what i saw is: The book Burglars does not only hide the books in the dungeons, they act as arses against the habitats there... They will kill anyone in their way. They are more evil than I had expected... Damn... This is so bloody cool. :D

Lets look back in time for a second. Do you remeber this? Well it is no more... :wink:

52016746180_bf64265592_h.jpg

Lets go behind the stage. I have limited the number of requirements for this mod. It means I have no control over MOO, Overhauls nor anything else added or changed to a dungeon. I do not like really when my book burglars fight stuff in the dungeon that is not the player really. The player wants to do all the fighting. :wink: So I friended all I can friend to the book burglars so the player gets all the fun. I cannot control MOO, WAC or other mods creatures nor NPC's and their behaviours as I have not access to those factions from my own mod. But still... I can then explain why they act as they do in game instead. Adding that failure to something cool, making the player to really hate them more then I had planned to do. Lets sum it up to make it as clear as possible in case i forget this, which i will. I keep forgetting stuff fast these days... I must write it down as soon as I think about stuff and go back and read it later :wink:

• Book Burglars do not only steal books.
  • Book Burglars are prepared to kill anyone that stands in their way
  • Book Burglars are more evil than we can ever imagine
  • Book Burglars must be terminated from the world, forever or they will take over the world.
That will make it clear I hope :D

So the Lore master of the Book Tracking Agency, the BTA will inform the player why this fight and war is important, more important than my lost books really. He will tell the player that this is not about my library not the break in at my library either. We are at war, if I have not noticed it by now. The thieves are murderers, and lack the code the thief Guild has. We steal but we are not killers. Well the book burglars do not care. They steal and kill and are not members in the Thieves guild. They have their own faction lead by the Burglar King.

Before the player gets all this info, the Lore master will ask the player to talk to the Burglar King, finding out about their agenda.

The Burglar King will inform the player why they are doing this. Here my spoilers stops.... I say no more.

As this conversation between the player and the leader of the Burglar King has been planned a very long time, which I so far kept to myself. It must happen, otherwise it will be hard to get this whole story as best as possible or believable at all. In RP situations in a MMORPG, both sides must talk to each others to really know what the whole conflict and fighting is all about as we must have a reason to fight, otherwise it is pointless. Why are we fighting each others at all? Well we have an argument, and different sides to see things and we are ready to kill for it of course. Now drop dead you fool :D Obvious is it not? :wink:

All this struck me during a few seconds in the Barren Mine. The Book Burglars did attack the poor innocent Goblins in there. I promise you. The Goblins are not evil here, promise... :wink: It was the Book Burglars that started the fight, breaking in to the poor Goblins Mine in the first place. They are evil...

Edit: I did take a peek in MOO faction list many weeks ago and Maskar is crazy, as he adds so many factions, it will be an impossible task to add the burglars to all factions that other players add to the game. I will not do it.

The Display Room

Look at this Goblin, Lord Goblum the original owner of the house, he is not evil... :wink: Here we also see 3 sides of the racks in work. 5 more to edit. I do hit 2 flies in one smash with this single picture. The RP and also my last Editing in game, all in the same second... :wink: damn... What a coincidence. I did take this earlier today though, before I went to Barren Mine. I forgot to post it, but still... :wink:

52016272828_381a30ce14_k.jpg

The racks are here working 100% perfect with the new high performance scripts. So far, so good. They only hold 9 weapons here so I do not know how the performance will end up at after I filled the Display Room but we will test that of course but after I re made every script, not before. So in 5 days or so, we make the final performance test and this is not a high performance computer as it has a lousy graphic card. So damn slow... If this works for me, it will work for everyone else really. It will work on every low end computer. Well not on a Intel 386 SX but no one use those any more, or do they?

No more 8 FPS as that is what i had before finding the big textures in the racks. I did think it was my scripts that made the low fps first but it was not. So I started to edit them before i did find the real reason. So 2 flies in one single hit again, to make the performance as high as it can ever be made. if you will be able to make it better later, please let me know how!!! :D I am open minded really. I can publish the new scripts right away here if you want to read them but only at request, so we do not clutter it to much, making it unreadable and boring. I do it right away if you ask me. Even if they are high performance, does not mean they are small. They are HUGE, but the big one only runs 1 time per 10s and the small ones, still ones per FPS as i cannot avoid it, which I have tried to, but it cannot be done. Not by me. That is beyond my limit.

Let us go back in time. Do you remeber this? Well it is no more... :wink: Video recorded Nov 5th 2020. 1.5 years ago... problem solved :D Look at the FPS and how the weapons acts. It did suck, did it not? :smile:

Nothing falls of the racks now. I have not seen this for weeks, or months or what ever. I cannot recall when it did happen the last time. When the weapon gets added to the rack, it stays there - SOLID! The date I solved this is recorded at this thread back in time.... :wink: I will not look. I have better things to do. It is really not relevant at all. One of you told me: Make them solid. Solid? yes solid. AHA, okey...

Edited by Pellape

To complement the previous post about the RP or immersive feeling when playing it and when the Player with MOO or WAC installed (WhIch of these 2 mods these specific Goblins now belongs too, IDK but I can check with Object finder but it is not relevant really) installed visits the Barren Mine, they do activate this book in the Dungeon Library, as every dungeon the player visits. will activate a book, so the player can see that he was there and use the book to recall back, but only after the player really have been in the cave in person and the change in the library is immediate when the player is inside the dungeon. This book will not be revealed for the player in before hand, so it will not act as a spoiler. You can still read about the dungeon at UESP, but still...

This is what they actually will see under these circumstances with these 3 mods cooperating or rather conflicting and that will not be at UESP for sure. Only what is in Oblivion.esm

It was not easy to actually add the screenies inside this tiny space that this book cover really is, 512 x 512. But it will be used as reference in a dialogue, when the Loremaster tries to convince the player about how evil the burglar really is one day into the future.

This is spoilers and I do not know if anyone reading this actually will play the mod, I do doubt it... :wink: So I can type and reveal any spoiler i guess... :wink:

Barren Mine is the 10th dungeon the player will visit in the current quest line. I do not think that the Lore master will debate this with the player, until the player visited Barren Mine as when i play and test this, the Book Burglars do not make war inside a dungeon or act against the thiefs rules and become killers until the player gets inside this specific dungeon. They are still not members of the thiefs guild but do the player know that? No they do not. At this point they will learn that it is a war, not a walk in a park, as it has been up to this very point.

I think I will be able to develop more turns later in this story as i still make stuff up. I do not know right now where this will end really as it is the Oblivion AI that decide the next turn, not me. So what do i know right now? Well the Book Burglar King is a nutcase for sure, no one to take lightly... His crew are ruthless thugs that loves to kill stuff, more then sit in peace reading the books they did steal. Do they really care about the books at all? IDK. I am not a Book Burglar myself really so I cannot imagine how they think. I do get to know them better for each day that passes, just by study them, see how they act and make conclusions from their behaviour, adding it to the story so the story gets better and more realistic.

Here is 2 versions of the book. I made the flat one so you see what is going on in the barren Mine as the 3D version will be harder to see from the side, if we do at all as the side cover will be hidden at the shelf. ,See the 2 different screenies for the details. The player cannot pick up this book that is placed in to the shelf right now, not if I do not make 2 different versions as it might be so that the BTA Loremaster hands over another version to the player and tell the player to study this book from all angles, to see the trues. That is a not a bad idea at all. Now I only have to remember this :D

This is the base for the texture before I make it square, 512 x 512 but this original is 426 x 512. I wrote a manual for these book covers 2006, read it if you want to know more... it is included as well... :wink: Both in this mod and at the Painting resource mod from 2006. It is both a PS and XCF file for Photoshop and gimp if i recall right. It is my texture, my design, so you have full access to do what you want with it :D It is explained in the painting resource manual also how to edit and make the books, step by step. So you will be able to make them and the paintings easy, with my instructions from 2006, even the old Morrowind book is in the manual I saw now when i took a peek in it. :D Who ever will ever make another Morrowind book anyway, well not me. I promise that. It looks similar in Morrowind. Maybe I make one for fun and go in that game and make a screenie, so we can see how it did look before Oblivion? It is a bit pointless I see now anyway, the Morrowind texture is 512 x 256, so it will be a bit blurred. I will let you decide. If you wanna see it, I do it. :wink:

back on track...

This is what you will be able to see at the book the Loremaster will have, if you turn it around.

52016717274_c7ebd46296.jpg

This is what the player see in the book shelf inside the Library

52016463956_a03ef852e6_z.jpg

So small details, but this is how it is now. I can change it, not without making a new object... We do have long time to figure out a better way, as this will not be included until a later version, not now anyway. Not until i am 100% satisfied and 100% sure that this is what I, myself and the player really wants or need. if it kills the immersion, i will flush this... :wink:

By the way. I do have 2 versions of all books. One version that the player can pick up and hand in for the quests or do what he want with as it is an ordinary book like all others. The second version is locked into the book shelf so it does not fly away, as it has a havoc collision. I learned this when the Library got attacked by 4 Ogres from the Hrota Cave, that is next to the library. All books got spread all over the place. It was so broken, i had to reload the game or the save before the attack... I later recalled. Damn I do have a Broom, Clicking the Broom with MOO, places all objects where they are placed in CS... :wink: I did made a screenshot of the attack and added it in the library. it is next to the door into Hrota Cave, to warn the player. This door is dangerous. I also added a scull and bones at the door... The player is warned. Do not enter here if you do not know what you are doing. :wink:

I found it. here i is: The books have not started to fly yet, not until I started to fight back as I first took the screenshot per auto... I was a bit surprised and managed to click the button in this chaotic circus of clowns...

51012469476_2dca440a94_k.jpg

The books are now locked, well you cannot pick them up and put them into your inventory at least. I do not think another Ogre attack will make all books to fly away but I do not know really. If they do, go to the Library Entrance as there is a trigger box you will enter, no matter you want, know or not, that restores everything in the library, back as it was before all hell broke loose. This triggerbox is placed in 4 different rooms since after this attack and also 1 big at the roof, on the outside, as the barbecue spreads all food all over the roof, like pop corn if you do not cover the pot. :wink: Well sinse stuff started to move around that is... The house seems haunted really... It could be a Poltergeist :wink: Go inside the Fence, the store and all weapons and shields inside will fly around, but return as soon as the player gets inside, it all happen within a second, maybe you will not see it even, just hear it as it makes a lot of noises as it sounds like all hell is braking loose. :D They are not solid, as they are placed from CSE. Damn, I will never forget the movie Poltergeist. It was so real... It is still among the best horror movies ever made... Havoc acts like a poltergeist when i think about it. One way to prevent stuff to fly away, is to place the item at least 0.3 above the surface or more, but I will not do that for every damn object... The trigger boxes will restore it all anyway and they are there as I am to lazy to actually fix this... :wink: I might fail anyway... The trigger box never fails, it has never failed yet and i passed them now 348 times or whatever, 509763 times? I do not know. They do not fail, that I do know.

This game is so odd, like a bloody nut house really... 50905320308_d931696fb5_t.jpg

Edited by Pellape

Honestly if we skip the RP and see it from another angle - Who is the real killer in Oblivion? Who is is sending most victims to Nirn in the reality? Well not the Book Burglars for sure... :wink: That fight was fun :D

52017910394_5b9f08deeb_k.jpg

I blame these pets, they killed them, I only supported them with some arrows. MURDERERS. lets hop the guards insta kill them when they go to town next time :wink: I do not bring them to town. I tried to lower their aggro but as I do not run their scripts per FPS, but with a quest, it takes 3s for them to stop fighting. They do work best inside a dungeon or outside towns or inns. They only cause Havoc. I rather see them fighting than doing nothing. They refuse to do both good and I have other stuff to deal with than them really... :wink: If I want to pat a dog in town, well then i can pick a stray dog, as MOO adds stray dogs to every town and more is really not needed... They are pointless inside a town. If I need company in a town, it is better to bring a cute elf and I have 5 or a hidden elf :D ...honestly... :wink:

52017658951_fa69063f78_k.jpg

Barren Mine? Such a waste really. 3 Silver Nodes - It only has a RP value for the mod, no value for MOO crafting.... :wink: I will also add that in that book specific book: Not many ore spots, choose another mine for mining... :wink:

I managed to beta test the last change to the small racks. The last direction, North and here I also had a chat with the former Lord, Lord Goblum as well. All in one smash. He is cool. He brought me a cup of coffee and we had a chitchat.

52017910314_2516cd42b7_k.jpg

I still do not know what to do with him exactly. I have mention him 2 years ago already, if I recall right. I will start a quest later, that tell his story but should we find a way to actually save him, to restore him as he was when he was the pure Lord of the house? Well why not? Do we really need to be on top of everything? We are leaders of MG, TG, FG, DB, Champions... I am also Lord of Kvatch as I killed that worthless piece of s***, the so called air to the Kvatch dead Lord, in the Kvatch rebuilt... We are the divine Crusader and what else? We are the Lord of HobbitHome as the Hobbit is crazy...

Well this decides it. I will make a quest for us to restore him. To what? I have been thinking about that. We are in Cyrodiil, the land of the Imperials. If we where in Morrowind, he would had been a Dark Elf, Valenwood a Wood Elf, well you get the picture. I think he is an Imperial and a very powerful such but he put his fingers somewhere they do not belong and that turned him into this freak. We can save Vampirism so therefor I think we can also save him, from what condition he now has :D I think you will guess his condition by now... I have tried to not say it myself... To much LOTR, but hey... LOTR is good Immersion after all. We do have more time to think about this. We really need to find another way that made his condition than copy it from the most known fantasy book ever written. I do not really like when I see LOTR stuff in this game. He is not a Hobbit for sure. Hobbits are like fairies, they do not exist, only in some folks imagination.... :wink: Is he an imperial Hobbit? NOOOO Stop it, he is Imperial - Final!! pronto. There are no Imperial Hobbits even in LOTR... :wink: i will not implement one to oblivion, that is nuts..

I did choose this specific house for all the space, nothing else. It is the best house I ever had. Nothing will beat it... All textures and colour's fits me perfect. I feel relaxed when i am there, i feel like home :D I do have a coloured lamp in the kitchen, that i can change from my cellphone :D

I do not need a Hobbit inside it... I did name him Goblum and I refer to him as Lord Goblum. He is, well his name is a mix between Gollum and a Goblin so he got the name Goblum. He is a Goblin, not a Gollum-Hobbit :D Imperial Goblin? Yes that is what he is. :wink: This story is also in Skyrim, the white elves, roaming in the Dwemer caves... What are they called now again? I will not look it up... You have to tell me... :wink: Snow elves? I do not care really... :wink: This is Oblivion and we have Goblins, not Snow Elves... :wink: But it is better to used their story as it is TES than use LOTR. I will read about them to learn what exact did happen to them as I have forgot.

Edited by Pellape

By the way. Do I gain any time by running CSE and Oblivion at the same time? No I do not as it takes longer time to restore OBSE when it refuse to start after such crashing i did write about earlier, than restarting CSE after I close down and exit Oblivion :D

Time only stands still in highest gravity made, no where else... ;) Computers work with a clock, the crystal... I have to accept my limits... The computer won this fight, I lost or rather gave up.

May I ask what this is? :ohmy: Is it a tunnel?

52019100960_b4e8fee3a4_b.jpg

I get dizzy by watching this, I did not expect this results when I just went to this part of the merchant sewer system to take some screenies for this specific book... :wink: I could not resist putting it here, Impossible... :wink:

A Tunnel? Not just any tunnel as it is the Tunnel, Theeeee Tunnel :D What will I write in it? I do not know? Are books really meant to have text too, when a picture tells more than 1000 words? :wink:

The fun thing with making these books, is that i do not have a clue what i will really see, be able to screeny and be able to use. I get surprised every time, mostly it gets better than I expect? I do doubt that I can make the next book better all the time so I get my self surpises when i see them... Damn... That one did not end up so bad after all? But honestly, the Doomed Mine is still the funniest and best...

Sometimes I need to just stay and wait, as they move around. The best ones is when they walk towards me, not away- Their front mostly is better to add to a book cover. Who have ever seen a book of someone from the behind? Not if that is an important thing for the book it self, well the Immersion? Well we do not go deeper into that subject... But you see it is not easy... When they passes you, they mostly end up, facing a wall. So when they turn around, is to keep walking and in that moment, is the right moment to take the screeny in most cases. When i fail to get them in the right moment, i do not use them as I then use the dead walls and statitcs. :D

So when i manage to take the right screeny in the right time, I feel like a pro photographer. :wink: Where is my Pulitzer price? That happens 1 time in 2000, no wonder my USB drives fills up so fast... :wink:

They are still so damn Doomed...

It might be so i forgot to actually show it. I cannot find any screenshots, well except from that painting I made... I love that book... :wink:

52003175680_22781db090_b.jpg

So here is the actual screeny I forgot or rather missed to upload... Sooo Dooomed... Poor lizzies

52017579047_2d91b6e2c3.jpg

That is a tunnel too, but not The Tunnel.

Backside with this cool screeny is that you will only be able to actually see it in game with MOO activated as I think it contains Goblins in Vanilla Oblivion. IDK, IDNC. What you see anywhere without MOO, I do not know. I cannot uncheck MOO and see what no MOO users see, or the game will not start.. :wink: I do not want to play without MOO... So forget I did mention it... :wink: It will never happen. I do not care what it look like without MOO really.... :D

Edited by Pellape

Lets slow down and talk some serious stuff - Companions and pathing.

Pathing and making it good is something most modders forget to do. I did it in my first Morrowind mod 2 years ago and now I do this in a separate addon

PekLevelOffset.esp

That addon is a complement, nothing I will force you to use with this mod. I made 6-8 addons for it. I am sorry if it will confuse the players and I can see into the future when the player base start to ask questions: What mods do I really need, which addons should I activate and how can I setup this in my own world? I know it... I have been there before: Players are lazy, they do not read my HUUUGE manual filled with no sense. :wink: Damn... Well i will support it best I can and accept that many will need help. I fear that bloody day, as I will spend a week explaining it at the DL page.

What does this addon do?

I use 3 small pets, they are tiny, to allow me shoot above them as all companions gets in between the player and the target, always. So the pets, is a cute cat, a dach dog and a small jaggy. All in sale 0.4

This means they get stuck in the sewers. They are also depended om the targets level to gain their owm. Yes they use exp leveling. I hate exp leveling but it is easy to make and use. Let the animal have 10 * Getlevel target. My pets are at levl 15 after 2 weeks but gaining gets slower. Maxlevel * 1.3 each level, it is like putting grains at a chess board, well you know that old story from Japan or China.

In the sewers, I added chests as ramps and my own hidden collisions like this. The chest also give bonus items, well not much, mostly junk. It is a simple sewer chest after all: ID DungBanditChest02

52019996255_fcf042e427_b.jpg

52019475371_f2a0e8cc45_b.jpg

As I love my pets, watching them fight and fight along them, I hate when they cant move. It looks unreal. A cat can climb a 90 degree wall, i have seen it. :wink: A couple of stairs should not be a problem but it is. This is a patch that will allow the smallest targets to get everywhere, reach everywhere and also to balance the game. All targets are set to player loevel, with lvl offset. I done loads of targets now and still have a lot to make. It is a WIP in it self. Seaparated from The house mod. It is an option the player have to make. Use it or not. It is not up to me which type of make up or hair cut you want to have. It is only up to you.

52020028565_b39c8cf49e_b.jpg

I want the game to be balanced and fun to play. I hate that there are so many lvl 1 creatures. Every damn target should be deadly, well not chickens small cats or critters, but the monsters. I hate lvl 1 Goblins as a Goblin is always dangerous, ALWAYS!!!

Will you notice these chests in game? I do not know, I really doubt it. Who will suspect that is a chest anyway? I miss them myself time to time. I see tem suddenly and I ask myself. WTF is that? Ahh, yes, the chests... :wink: *LOOTING*

50905320308_d931696fb5_t.jpg

Ramps angle is as low as possible. The ramps i use at the roof at the hobbit house are to steep, to high, the compnions and critters still have problems to reach the roof. I must edit them one day, be careful so it does not look unreal. It looks unreal when they stagger at the steps. I dislike it a lot. It is not realstic. I must succeed.

Edited by Pellape

Ramps and collisions

The ramps in the sewers works perfect. Frappe, Emmy and Jaggy. Frappy and Emmy where my RL animals, both are gone since a couple of years ago. I do not know if I want a Jaguar in RL, but they look nice. Big cats are wild and not to deal with... :wink:

52019772038_be8367de61_k.jpg

Companion Schedules

One night when I looked around in the house it was empty... Damn... I had forgotten, Oblivion works in one cell in a time. I added a moveto the house entrance between 00:00 - 06:00 in case they are not there, so they are not left out in the cold and rainy weather we do get time to time, or an Oblivion Storm. So when I came back from the Sewers, time where 23:00 and I waited there to see if the companions did pop up or not.

Did they? :wink:

They all popped in exact 00:00 so I took this screeny as quick as possible before they made an evp and start to run to bed. They ran all over the place, looking for a bed, a second later :D They always do 00:00 - I still have one single Schedule left to make. I will make it tonight. the Xmarker they move too, is at the trap door and ladder. They did end up like this, all standing at a row and it did look cool when they arrived. Suddenly all stood there at the entrance as expected. :D

52018695822_58274e364a_b.jpg

I will do more checks. I slept in a single room now for 4 days, so all cells respawns, as I need to check what is respawning in the house specially or not. They do eat all food, even if I added Pewter Mugs to them all. Which bloody mug is it that they need to stop eat all bloody food? I do not mind honestly. It is good immersion to really see the food being used. Damn good RP and realistic.

Edited by Pellape

The roof?

I will delete the Bravil stairs, making new customed ramps in Blender and get them EXACT how I want them so no NPC nor critters get stuck in them or get problems to get to the roof. This is redicolous and so stupid. The stairs is the only thing that do not work outdoors still...

I did try to fix it over a year ago, but it failed. NoW i know it will require 20-25 degrees. I will first aim for 20 and see if I can make it fit. The lower angle, the longer ramp. Well lets see and experiment. I will also make it wider so the horses and cows can get up. I do not know why the cows wants to get up at the roof, I do not care either as it looks fun. It is funny and if they wanna go up there, then i will not stop them

Old fix:

50741270102_e18e8ed58c_h.jpg

Edit: The new stairs looksgreat. very simpleas it is 5 boxes, the same texture but not stairs as it is simple ramps. I test one now in CS. damn... I cannot wait until I test it in game... I need a short break. Hang on!!! :D

Edited by Pellape