Hearthfire Dialogue: "How are the Kids?"

CyrusAmell

One of the neat things in Hearthfire is that you can ask you spouse how your adopted children are and they will give you a general review of the area they are living in. For instance I can ask my current spouse Senna how the kids are and depending on the city she will respond differently.
(this is roughly what she says below, might be off by a word or two from memory)

Soliutde: Oh fine, so many guards on the street here I hardly have to worry.

Markarth: You tell me. Between the Forsworn and the mine, Markarth is hardly a safe place to raise children.

Windhelm: *blech* This city is crawling with filth, its all I can do to keep the kids safe.

Whiterun: As well as can be excpected. Dear, this house would work for the two of us, but with children? We need to find a bigger place.

Riften: Oh, fine, if you want to bring up little pickpockets. This place is a terrible influence on a child.

Windstad Manor (Hjaalmarch): Fine, when we're not fending off attacks by wolves. Or bears. Or giant spiders. Honestly, what were you thinking sending us out here?

And of course these dialogue's differ depending on the voice actor script the npc is using. Personally I'd find it interesting to have the chance to look them over and see how each home and city stacks up. Solitude seems to be unanimously well rated by spouses whether for the safety or diversity. However, besides marrying individual spouses acquiring their reactions and reloading, there is no way to compile and overlook these tidbits. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to pull up the new dialogue introduced in Hearthfire - can I use the Creation Kit for instance?

Edit:

Wel I know this is kinda late, but I would like to answer myself after dredging through Hearthfire on the Creation Kit. There are 4 sets of dialogues in response to this question, all of them from women. They are as follows:

Voice: Marriage Adoption Arrogant (Female)

Solitude: Oh, fine. So many guards on the street here I hardly have to worry.

Windhelm: Hmph. This city's crawling with filth. It's everything I can do keep the children safe.

Markarth: You tell me. Between the Forsworn and the mines, Markarth is no place to raise a child.

Riften: Oh, fine, if you want to bring up little pickpockets. This place is a terrible influence on a child.

Whiterun: As well as can be expected. Dear, this house would work for the two of us, but with children? We need to find a bigger place.

Hearthfire Lodge: Fine, when we're not fending off attacks by wolves. Or bears. Or giant spiders. Honestly, what were you thinking, sending us out here?

Voice: Marriage Adoption Neutral (Female)

Solitude: Very well, love. This is a beautiful house, and Solitude is so safe, so diverse. It's a wonderful place to raise a child.

Windhelm: Well, love, very well. There's so much history in this city, so many things we can do here.

Markarth: All right. I do worry, though, no matter how many times the guards say Markarth is safe.

Riften: Just fine, love. The weather here is wonderful, perfect for playing outdoors.

Whiterun: Just fine. Whiterun is a lovely city, and there are so many other children here- they all love playing together.

Hearthfire Lodge: Fine, love. I think the fresh air does wonders for all of us, and this house… it’s just perfect.

Voice Marriage Adoption Nord (Female)

Solitude: Fine, just fine. This house is perfect for growing a family.

Windhelm: Great. There's so much history here in Windhelm, so much to learn about our ancestors and our land.

Markarth: Honestly, I'm a little worried. Markarth is nice enough, but... I wonder if it's really safe for children.

Riften: Well enough. Riften's a tough city, but... it's a tough world. Kid has to learn to stand up for themselves sometime.

Whiterun: Couldn't be better. Whiterun is perfect for a child- great weather, plenty of space, friends to play with. What more could you want?

Hearthfire Lodge: Fine, fine. Living out here on our own will take some getting used to, but I think it'll be good for us.

Voice: Marriage Adoption Orc (Female)

Solitude: Meh. Children get soft when they're coddled in a place like this.

Windhelm: Good. This is a city that respects strength. Honors it. A good lesson for children to learn.

Markarth: Fine, fine. This city's not safe, but... that's good. Keeps a kid on edge, alert. Could keep 'em alive when they grow up.

Riften: Hmph. This city's crawling with thieves. Cowards. Kid could learn some bad habits here.

Whiterun: Fine, fine. Plenty of kids here to play and spar with. Plenty of trades to learn. It's a good place to raise a child.

Hearthfire Lodge: Better than ever. Nothing like living off the land to teach you how to fight, how to survive. We'll have a little warrior on our hands in no time.

Edited by CyrusAmell

@CyrusAmell

To get the list of responses when asking about the children...

-- Open Creation Kit

-- Load Hearthfire

-- Locate quest BYOHRelationshipAdoption

-- Open it

-- Select Player Dialogue tab

-- Under Branches select RelationshipAdoption_AskSpouseReKids

-- Under Topics select RelectionshipAdoption_AskKidsTopic

-- Large section on the right will have all possible statements listed.

That reminds me, I need to get a house together for Lucia in Whiterun. I feel so bad for the kid, walking the streets, begging...and her only source of guidance now is Brenuin's drunk self.

Also, should probably look into a home for my DB assassin...might be interesting, raising children in service to Sithis.