What shops would YOU like in Rochebere?

samv96UK

So at the moment I'm thinking:

• A menagerie/pet shop
  • More instances of certain stores (Bakery etc.)
  • Various training buildings
  • A small fighters' Guild type-thing where anyone is welcome to come and share their successes and get the occasional quest
  • Black market store(s)
Edited by samv96UK

and a florist.

Already got a florist in there.

AN ARENA! If you have that. then your city is my perfect city and will definetly download! :biggrin:

good luck in development!

There's already an arena in planning stages just outside the city, called the crucible. :thumbsup:

I noticed you mentioned a library, but not a book shop.

I suppose a bookshop could be added as well as a library.

Mm..
Only thing I hope to see is some shady people that won't appear every night, but sometimes. Maybe once in a week?
Selling some really.. dangerous, stuff :biggrin:
Or something that makes you want to go there and find him. Jarrin root?
Hearts? Stuff that is hard to get.

But sounds really good, can't wait to see the full mod.

• 7 months later...
It would be awesome if you made shops that you could work at for example a blacksmith as you said in previous post a pet shop courier alchemist and merchant. Also in the pub i know this is slightly off topic could you make some drunks:sick: that you can brawl repeatedly or get liquor for.

Here are a few of my ideas.

1. "Dark Alchemy" Shop selling things like Skooma and potions that turn the player into a vampire.

2. Barracks like building where a lot of "SellSword" followers live, who you can purchase to tag along with you.

3. A Adventurer Shop where you could sell things like backpacks which can increase Carry Weight or Stamina.

4. A Bank where NPCs store their goods (Thief players could have a challenge breaking into this to make some extra money)

5. A fortune teller stall who asks the player various questions and based off their answers tells their "future" (Just for fun.)

Hope some of these ideas help you in finishing you mod. I am very much looking forward to playing through it.