New 3d-Model Ideas Wanted

rjhelms84

I'm now working on a new Skyrim team project, and I'm putting together an asset list for this and future Skyrim projects.

Like in my previous mod, Beyond Boulder Dome for New Vegas, we have the opportunity to have some very high quality models created.

So I would like all your best suggestions for new, lore friendly content that you'd like to see. This could be new creatures, new clothing or armor, weapons, or anything else you can think of. Nothing is too challenging..........probably, hahah!

Seriously though, the models will be professional quality. So I'd appreciate your ideas, guys!

Rob

PS: We're now looking for an experienced "rigger" to join us, so if you are a master at rigging new models and are fully capable of getting them game-ready from scratch, then please get in touch! I'm trying to share more of the workload this time around, so I can focus on programming, and also so I don't get burnt out.

Edited by rjhelms84

Maybe replace the sharp edged mountain models with ones that have slightly (very slightly) softer edges. Like the sharp vertical jut of rock straight above Riverwood is a good example. Its probably an easy way to mess things up though. But i really like the idea of removing the sharp edges of models everywhere....

How about some half-breeds? Particularly interesting would be human/Argonian and human/Khajit crossbreeds (the latter would be great for anybody into catgirls).

How about some specialized anti-dragon weaponry (i.e. ballistae, lances, bola launchers, etc.). It doesn't necessarily half to be usable, as I imagine the physics of somethig like that would be a nightmare to work out.

A dragon dungeon for imprisoning any dragons not immediately killed would be awesome. You'd need some special restraints, probably some magical wards to negate their shout powers.

Some horse variations would be interesting. Some Clydesdale types (those brutes you see hauling Budweiser wagon in ads) for the orcs, some plow horses (stockier than riding horses, wider feet, heavier legs), maybe even some long-haired mountain horse bred especially for Skyrim's bitter cold and mountainous terrain.

On the outer seas you could have whales surfacing or spouting off in the distance.

Rock Atronachs created by an ancient mage as hidden guardians for his underground lair.

But I'd really like to see a human/Khajit catgirl most of all.

Heavy mage armor, more assassin type armors, maybe some Redguard/Breton armors? Any type of armor really :biggrin: Weapons sets to go along with that armor is good. You could also add children for the beast races and elves.

I would also like to see a new type of dungeon. The current Ancient Nordic Tileset is getting kind of boring. Hopefully, whatever locale this mod is set in, the dungeons will be new and fresh.

Seeing new landscape would also be pretty nice.

Can you drop any hints on what this mod will be about/involve?

Kia ora

I wouldn't mind seeing some Lofts and stairs etc or other Telvanni models

http://telaryon.wordpress.com/ JonSatriani Telvanni Tileset was done for Oblivion

I tried and couldn't get the collision data right but then I'm a raw novice when it comes to

3d Max