NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even wonder how and why this in general great tool (many thanks for your effort, guys) becomes more and more unusable and buggy from one release to another. It's close to hilarious. Just a suggestion: Instead of adding more and more features it would be cool if the known bugs and misbehaviours would be eliminated. I still use v0.34.0, it runs relativeley stabel and has bugs that I can prevent to occur and it does everything i need to arrange my mods.

Agreed Archer, all I want from this is to be able to manage my mods, have BOSS and SUM shortcuts and a way to analyse mod incompatibilities and problems with my game quickly, comprehensively and accurately. (To be able to use as many mods as possible without breaking the game and to be able to manage them well heh.)

I don't care for this useless category function!

Edited by WingdingsNiglet

I am a big fan of the saying "If it aint broke, dont fix it". On the other hand, now that you broke it, you can actually fix it. I was going through my mods Endorsing the mods I missed, when this update came up. So I updated, and when NMM opened, WHAT A DISASTER!! I honestly don't even know what I'm looking at right now. Some mods are duplicated and marked as not installed. So I dont know if it got uninstalled or what. All in all this update has sent me to bed earlier than I intended. Not such a bad thing. Going to bed early I mean. As for this update.......

In response to post #7507935.

Agreed. All this new added stuff is unneeded and just causes problems. I was happy with the way it was before this update. I know they'll eventually sort out this nightmare, and I am not unappreciative of their work. I just wish they didnt have to try to add useless features that screw everything up.