NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7510192. #7510231 is also a reply to the same post.

Can't reproduce this. If I uninstall and delete the config then reinstall, I set all the paths to the original install folders and NMM acts like nothing ever changed. Even my load order and activated plugin list is correct.

In response to post #7510207. #7510229, #7510300, #7510368 are all replies on the same post.

Seems after the cookies were cleaned, for some odd reason the firewall had blocked access to the site and NMM. Probably the only reason I was still logged on was cause of the cookies, but it's fixed now.Sorry for wasting your time. Edited by eSoDian

Just updated to 0.44.1 no problems here can see no mention of the issues some people are having.

Seems as stable as ever with me nice work!

And on the Paypal thing I've recently had a issue with them Because someone tried to access my account from Iran of all places!! And was stopped in their tracks by Paypal but it's the best way to pay things with so I'll keep using them because they are very security concious so if anything went wrong they'd let you know!

Just wanted to say that the latest version of NMM (Hotfix 0.44.1) works fine for me. No dublicates or any problems with read me files. And no CTD with the NMM either, which i did have with version 0.43.2 (installed only 2 days ago)

Thank you and endorsed!!

I can see that I am not the only one having trouble with NMM 0.44.1. This release has turned a very stable mod setup into a disaster. Yes, you will claim that this is a "beta" which is really legalize for CYA in case you screw up. Now I will have to back out all of the mods, delete/reinstall the skyrim game and then reinstall the mods in the correct order.