NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

In response to post #7520374. #7520432 is also a reply to the same post.

It was working for me just fine before update... did an update, getting this error. Turned off firewall, still not working, downgraded version, still crashes.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7519010.

Uninstall the newest version, when it asks you to delete the configurations as well say yes (your mods and overwrites will remain safe), once everything is done, download and install a previous version (in my case I went back to v0.34, a lot more stable IMO than the entire 0.4x series)

0.44.1 Seems to have some issues. When you instal an updated Mod, it doesn't uninstall the older one, when you do that yourself & attempt to remove it. The NMM freezes up & I have to force shut it down. Also it seems mods are not going in the proper section, they all seem to go to Unassigned section.

My NMM is having several freezes and crashes that brake completely. just can not do anything (install or delete mods).

also not doing updates of mods.

NMM need an urgent update. this more buggy than skyrim.

only problem i have with using NMM for installation is the overwrite messages, a setup like the later versions of OBMM where you had a list of files with check boxes , in my opinion, would be better then the Windows style messages, just my 2 cents worth