NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New mods installed since clean installing new NMM don't seem to link back to the source. I get no entries under 'Version' and 'Latest Version' columns. All the older mods still have those entries

Performed a clean uninstall as instructed, and now none of the mods I installed through NMM are showing up. None of the "fixes" listed in this thread worked for me.

Is there any way to fix this?

Edited by Whacka

Aside from it taking forever to open each time I use it, it's working fine for me. I followed the install instructions and it seems good to go on here for what it's worth. No doubling or failure to update mods on my end. Now the enormous load time is irritating. OBMM with over 150 mods loaded just fine, this is excessively excessive in an excessive sort of way.

In response to post #7530655.

Same for me lol. Since this new version, is impossible to delete any mods without freezing (unless you switch to the non-categorized view).Other than the Mod Deletion Freeze, the NMM works pretty much perfectly for me. ^_^ Nexus team, keep up the good work! Edited by SilentResident

I just helped my brother undo the $#!tstorm that NMM 0.44 caused and it only took 2 1/2 hours (or more) to do. He installed 0.44 per the instructions and he could no longer open NMM. Eventually we ended up having to find an old version of NMM that i know works... It was version 0.43.2... and re-installed that. Then even more problems started happening due to NMM changing around his installed mod directories to something we didn't set it to. Thank god i didn't upgrade myself.

P.S. My advice for people in the future is to wait for the brave souls/guinea pigs to test out the new updates first and then if it doesn't ruin everybodies day THEN update, and not a second before.

Edited by EvilDeadAsh34