NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7516414. #7516444, #7517115 are all replies on the same post.

Readme file is important. But i hate this mod name duplication error. If you have several files under same mod title downloaded, each can be different versions of same mod. They are all renamed into same name and showing duplicate notice. Really sucks now that i cannot distinguish what i installed and what i did not.

In response to post #7516667. #7516700, #7516921, #7517121, #7517246, #7517427, #7517456 are all replies on the same post.

Would only work for New Vegas, Skyrim, and possibly other games outside of Bethesda's catalog(I'm not familiar with those titles.) Oblivion, Morrowind and FO3 can be had legit without a Steam account necessary. Buy a legit used copy off eBay, for example. That's how I got Fallout 3. It doesn't require Steam to run.

The new mod page layouts are great, easy to read; easier to find what your looking for. Now, if they only worked.....just kidding Dark0ne. Gonna take a little while to get the kinks worked out.