NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

just saying, I would appreciate the option to hide/ show categories when viewing all so that i can pick and choose what information i want to see... :thumbsup:

And a search bar to look through my 10+ gigs of mods would drastically improve my navigation of obscure mods... :yes:

*crosses fingers* :mellow: ...

:whistling: ...

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a big issue with latest version. I cannot deactivate and delete a mod without having Nexus lock up and forcing me to close it with task manager. I see many folks posting about this issue. Been a couple of days. Is here a work around I can use besides using task manager every single time? this is not a flame, just looking for answers.

In case, that a current version does not properly work on my system, I try a previous one (that run fine before) temporarily/until a new version is provided.

Previous versions of NMM can be found in the forum here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/896029-nexus-mod-manager-release-notes/

On DuskDweller`s contribution go to buttom "prevous builds" and click on "show" button.

• 2 weeks later...

After a few later updates the client works great, except one thing that annoys me.

If you try to install a huge file, eg. texture replacer packs or overhauls, and a pop-up asks if you want to overwrite some of the files, and you wait for TOO LONG to click it, it totally crashes the client every time.

Learn to download - that is the most basic thing you need to be able to use mods - and many other things on a PC.

Not every mod will work properly with the Mod Manager and you will eventually run into one that requires a manual download and install.

If millions of other people can learn how to download (it's not difficult) you can too. :thumbsup: