NMM version 0.44 released, new file servers and site updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bben46. That doesn't resolve the issue. My duplicates are still there. That said, near as I can tell it doesn't appear to affect the mechanics of NMM, just the way the screens are present my mods. Notably, there are two of every mod that has a readme (mods that do not have a readme were NOT duplicated). All my esp's, esm's are still showing up on the plugin list and I see the bsa's as well so nothing appears to have been deleted or moved. Haven't played and don't really need to in case the problem is more extensive that I can see so I'll wait until this is patched but switching views has no affect.

Interesting - it worked for me. from non category list - I clicked on the mod, clicked on the delete mod - waited a few seconds for the action to complete. Then switched view - then switched right back and the duplicates were gone. - No matter, DuskDweller is on it and we should have a hotfix soon. :thumbsup:

In response to post #7509351.

Unfortunately, when you release a series of stable versions in a row, people begin to trust it and just update as a matter of course. Since this software has always been "beta", the term "beta" has no meaning for it and gets ignored (for beta to have meaning, there needs to be a non-beta version as well). And as far as I can tell, there's only one version available at a time, so if you didn't manually d/l and keep a copy of a previous version, roll-back is non-trivial (Thanks for reverting to 0.43.2 btw!)

I think you guys need to face the fact that NMM is now central to the use of the Nexus in general and needs to start being treated as mission-critical. That means aiming toward a stable supported (non-beta) version and keeping "beta" stuff separate.

In response to post #7509634.

Cool beanos. Given the dedication you guys have to quality and the community I had no doubt someone(s) is out there slaving over a hot keyboard until it gets handled. Thanks DuskDweller!! Hope your fingertips still have prints on them when you're done.

I want to use PayPal. But the staff are being butt-heads and won't help me. My problem with PayPal has been going on since PayPal started. I've tried and tried so many times to use it, but they won't help me. It refuses to let me just use my debit card, because I have an account and can't delete it. But at the same time, I can't connect my bank account to my PayPal account and the staff can't help me do it - because it's a very old account. I asked if I could merge it with a new one, and they still can't help me. I get no where. So that's why I can't use PayPal, and that's why I requested another way to pay for premium options here. But I understand where you're coming from, and yes PayPal is very easy to use once you 'can'. I have no idea why I can't. I've tried everything. If you have some way of using a debit card, securely, I'd do that - but you don't. So I'm stuck for now. I've wanted a premium for quite a while. I can keep trying, but I can't be sure that they're able to help me now, after all these years they couldn't before either.