Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7529679. #7529725 is also a reply to the same post.

Wow Really? Well its not just that mod tho, there were some others that where saying the same thing, that it couldnt find the mod. Hmmm guess I'll have to google them and see if they arent listed on another site. Thx for the headsup tho on halofarm's mod.

Thanks for the changes, but I would like one change please.

I have mods with a lot of different files. Could the "Download with NMM" on the mod front page redirect you to the files page (like the manual button does), if you have more than one file. This would help with the user issue of downloading the wrong file.

Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks guys! Oh! I feel like I'm one of the few that take time to tag mods that aren't tagged. Anyway, I'd like to inform you that the tag system seems incomplete. There are visual change mods (ENB, Real Lighting) etc, that probably need their own tag. Helmet tag or general armor tags, Skill tree mods probably need their own too, and maybe also tags for a "Fix" mod. Hope this helps others to tag more (cuz I spend 30 min to hours tagging sometimes lol) but in any case, I am very glad for joining this awesome website and becoming a member :D thanks guys for providing incredible service!!! Edited by rondivu

Chalk this one up to 'I just think it looks wrong'. In the new forum set up, I think that the 'in reply to #749xxxx, x749xxxx, x749xxxx are replies to same post' not only LOOKS wrong, but IS wrong some of the time, as well as being just downright useless to try to get any sense out of. Perhaps the old way of quoting that which is replied to wastes space, but at least you can see what is in the conversation. In the new design, it makes it worse when you try to follow one of the numbers back, and it seems to link to a post with no relevance at all. Please fix this, it is as useful as the teats on a bull.