Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

In response to post #7520441.

Looks like 960x175 for the background banner after cropping.

Hotfile image is 928x270 after cropping.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's work fine... Clean, efficient (I board immediately caught). I board not been destabilized... no doubt he would design changes for a more playful - but this is always and always and always and alw........ the case - But all in all ( i've working in the past as a graphic designer, a model maker ), I take my hat off. (and sorry for my strange english)... and "NO", it's not bungled. Spaces simply to more correct some graphic shapes... The overview is here... i say ... and i think. Edited by Rosepine

The new design is just bad I mean really really bad please dont pull a Google and f*** up your site like how they did with YouTube but you probably don't care about my opinion because im a basic member

Can we have the old search bar again, it just seems like a totally un-needed extra clicks when it was so simple before.

Got to say this is my least favorite update yet, the others I have gotten behind mostly. But now its just more difficult to look at...

And the fact that NMM has become more important then, my mail/account information bugs me since I do not use or really want NMM.

Edit:

Just saw the new file page, I cant even really look at it without feeling like I am on some other site. Suppose as a long time user I am starting feel almost alienated, all these new shiney unneeded updates for the "younger" user crowd.

Edited by nivea