Site design update, file backgrounds and hot file cropping

Dark0ne

In response to post #7518220. #7518244, #7518260, #7518264, #7518416, #7518434 are all replies on the same post.

Well, I don't know why then. I can go to a mod page just fine, and it loads the description page just fine, but when I select file, images, comments it does nothing. It highlights, but does not load the page.MMEdit: When I hover over each one, description, images, posts, etc. I see a link. Like, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32930/# for example. And it never changes. Shouldn't it change a little for each one ? It's like they are all defaulting to the description page and thus I don't see anything happening.Edit: Ok, just noticed your comment earlier about opening the developer tools (f12). Yeah, it works with this open. IE9 is piece of crap. Well, for now at least I can download files and read posts. Edited by Marlboro Man

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a bit of overlapping on linux btw, not sure why.

Also, for the search form. here's a better method for the disappearing text:

<input type="text" value="Make me disappear once" onfocus="java script: if(this.value=='Make me disappear once'){this.value='';}" onblur="java script: if(this.value==''){this.value='Make me disappear once';}" />

Thx to mikejonesey on WDF for this one.

Edit: Oh dammit, some emoticons appeared in the code. Oh well, you can work it out.

Edited by cheesybob1