Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the UBR version you're talking about the one posted here, or did you get it from Derok before he handed the mod to me? If it's the one posted here in the forums, it's not up to date.

The glass armor looks good, by the way, except for the toes. I think the point of the mod is to leave the feet more open rather than cover them completely up.

Edited by Drohung

Not barefoot, just with more open feet, with some boots having no soles at all. The mod is intended to base argonians and Khajiit more like they were in Morrowind, without punishing the player for having great feet. It will include full boots and armor for both Khajiit and argonians, as the mod is supposed to. The big point of the mod is to show off the feet.

English
for me the challenge of this mod was tailor each frame and each clothing in full, leaving the free foot leaves the incomplete armor

Español

para mi el desafio de este mod era adaptar cada armadura y cada ropa en su totalidad, dejar los pies libres deja la armadura incompleta

I am not saying that the boots should be removed completely, making for incomplete armor. I am saying that free claws, toes and in some cases soles are what this mod calls for, similar to most other special feet mods like this.

I was going to ask about the special "lore" boots, but now I understand, and agree. Just leaving out the feet from all the armor completely would be boring, but armor themed "barefoot sandals" sounds like what you're going for. Perhaps they should be less or more protective depending on the armor, to offer some options, but for the most part I agree the feet shouldn't be "muzzled."