Derok

You don't need to play online to get the torso, or the scales for trading for the torso. When I first started I was under the impression that you might too, but PVP stuff is just how most players tend to gather up dragonscales. You can also just kill hundreds of blue drakes for them. I don't know of any console commands in Dark Souls, or a console, but I'm not completely sure there isn't something like that. Dragonscales can also be used to improve dragon based weapons later on, but for anyone who goes the ancient dragon covenant route that's not a concern, you'll just be donating them all.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be really cool if you became the first interesting Dark Souls modder, and everything you made was just specialized around the dragon form. You could lengthen its tail, or change the drinking animation to reach its mouth and not just pour estus into its longer neck.

Just enjoy the game and don't be obsessed by the transformation. You could aswell be disappointed by the look of it. It is certainly not what are you used to see, like the whole game. Anyway, playing a new game doesn't mean you can't work on the mod... It's not a job.

As for modding... Well you just can't change meshes and animations at all. You can change textures, that's it.

Edited by Derok