We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Derok

It is my firm conviction up at this point that the ever-changing "lore" of the series is nothing else anymore but Bethesda's cheap way out.

Then again, I also developed an allergic to the undefined arbitrary concept that's been labeled with those 4 meaningless letters ever since the 1st game and am not really one to talk about something that, to me, simply does not exist. But so is my opinion on everything, completely meaningless to anybody else but me. And that's also the way it should be.

But in my own beast race mods so far my solution to this problem has always been variety and everything being "optional". So whatever shape or traits a certain beast race has to you in your own personalized version of what you call lore, and let's be honest everybody has one and they're nowhere near the same or even in agreement, you should be able to get exactly that from my mods. And if not, then I was always open for suggestions or feature requests. But as soon as someone threw in the vomit-inducing term "lore" to support their request, that was the end of its validity to me. They could go seek their features elsewhere. :armscrossed:

I agree with you, but I also like talking about Tes lor...mmm I mean history, biology and methodology.

That right though, most people don't know about lore much, or sink to deeply into it and stop having fun altogether, or rage on a mod page instead of not using the mod. Like thinking that skimpy armors don't fit tes world, even though there is skimpy armors or always talk about argonians need to be breast-less, but no one says that Khajiit need to have six nips or they also make every bosmer eats people, let not also forgot orcs can't be mages or assassins etc.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be clear, my wish for argonians to be more lizard shaped and not have human breasts doesn't have anything to do with lore, that's just an appearance I find a lot cooler and miss getting to appreciate in the only previous game I played. And Khajiit having six nips is great, that's another interesting little difference I can appreciate, but it's less of a priority to me, although I've used a skin that included them. And I think I agree with everything DrakeTheDragon said.

To be clear, my wish for argonians to be more lizard shaped and not have human breasts doesn't have anything to do with lore, that's just an appearance I find a lot cooler and miss getting to appreciate in the only previous game I played. And Khajiit having six nips is great, that's another interesting little difference I can appreciate, but it's less of a priority to me, although I've used a skin that included them. And I think I agree with everything DrakeTheDragon said.

I think they are mammals that are just scaled personally, and lay eggs for the hist convince sake or just for the sake of it. They seem hot blooded and everything.

I just thought about it, and it seem odd for many to talk to someone with two breasts, and four small nips. I have cat with six nips and still not used to seeing them.

Nothing against you, but where is it stated in the lore that Argonians have breasts? It just doesn't make sense. Perusing the lore seems to indicate that Argonians are dinosaur/plant based more than anything else.

Anyways, anyone doing anything for Halloween?

Edited by RetroG3cko

No, my wishes don't have anything to do with the lore, as in regardless of the lore, my wishes are based on other things, namely how much I liked Morrowind and how much I hate alternate playable forms all being built out of humans.

I'm probably going to eat a pumpkin.